Scammers are thriving in the black community because too many of us lack morals

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Ok.let me be more blatant then. Scamming is thriving in the black community because too many of us ok with lying, thievery, and overall degeneracy.
L take. Unless you can point me to an upstanding, righteous community as an example of how to operate, this is just ignorant cap.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Or we just tired of the grind and looking for anything to get money fast and scammers know it :manny:

"if it sounds too good to be true..." don't register when its ya own people peddling bullshyt on top of it.

No, I’d say morals def come into play. People have more smoke for snitches/people who call out the scammers than the scammers.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Ok.let me be more blatant then. Scamming is thriving in the black community because too many of us ok with lying, thievery, and overall degeneracy.
I know you be trollin but statements like this clearly tell me you nikkas don’t be around other cultures :russ:
Scamming is not only endemic to black people
The whole world was built off
Tyranny
War
Pillaging
To simply say a statement like this when some of the biggest scammers I know are Korean and Chinese:pachaha:
You nikkas just be typing shyt for circle jerks:dead:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I know you be trollin but statements like this clearly tell me you nikkas don’t be around other cultures :russ:
Scamming is not only endemic to black people
The whole world was built off
Tyranny
War
Pillaging
To simply say a statement like this when some of the biggest scammers I know are Korean and Chinese:pachaha:
You nikkas just be typing shyt for circle jerks:dead:
Who are they scamming ? Are they hosting scam fest i mean investfest parties while making it rain ?

Are they making scam rap?

Or making songs about running off on the plug ?

Or better yet we can just go to my op

Show me the Korean podcast where Koreans are watching other Koreans tell a Korean who called in live how to commit bank fraud !

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
scamming is the new dope game...
but you can do it at home so people arent as shy about it

unless youve been around scammers you probably dont know how deep black folks are in it

the violent side of whats going on is a lot of these robberies are happening to feed scammers

Last edited: