Scammers are thriving in the black community because too many of us lack morals

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Hard pill to swallow but it’s the truth :yeshrug:

It has very little to do with being under educated, especially in the age of the smart phone.
It has little to do with systemic racism or other cop outs

The BIGGEST reason scamming is thriving in our community rn is because of the community itself.
Yal won’t admit it but a large percentage of ppl who “get scammed “ knew it was illegal in the first place they’re just mad they got got themselves.

Then you have other people who know someone is doing something illegal to help them and they’re perfectly ok with it. They get caught of course they play dumb. But why wouldn’t they

This is a perfect example

This fool is clearly promoting fraud in front of black ppl well into their 30s and 40s, in front of a live stream audience

These are black students fresh out of hs. Again. 30s and 40s. You really think NONE of them knew this shyt was illegal ? Or at the very least OFF somehow ? He’s literally telling them to LIE to get what they want. Let me guess. Blacc ppl are so systemically oppressed and uneducated that we can’t comprehend that LYING on financial applications to get what you want may POSSIBLY be illegal ? Give me a break

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok.let me be more blatant then. Scamming is thriving in the black community because too many of us ok with lying, thievery, and overall degeneracy.

Or we just tired of the grind and looking for anything to get money fast and scammers know it :manny:

"if it sounds too good to be true..." don't register when its ya own people peddling bullshyt on top of it.