SBOE FT TRAV & FABDON – 0 TO 300 (Bounce Of SBOE Disses G-Unit)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
So let me try and understand this. Some guy from a group called Slowbucks gets his chained snatched in front of a crowd at summer jam. The first thing this group can think of doing is getting in the studio and making a diss record? What happened to getting the chain back and beatin the asses of the people behind the chain snatching?

tumblr_mwos77qaIO1ra11u8o8_400.gif

breh, these nikkas are selling wolf tickets out here

muhfukkas WISH they would go to the bx for them chains

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ

blackhandchaz@sunnymoneyqueens He came up under Southside rules..he knows them well..Once they kick in or are violated..the story can have only one ending..and it's never good...

blackhandchaz@baisleyparksfinest I get it the Marquise is grown...but if you take pictures with any of my family with ill intent or to send me a message then you are going to get an answer and I don't care about a lawsuit or a jail suit..if there is a misunderstanding amongst men it is a bad idea to involve their kids...all holds are off.

blackhandchaz@industry_unlocked Guess out-of-town nikkas who were checking in with them for a NY pass need to re-evaluate that.. #southside#queens#brooklyn#harlem#bronx#staten

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
This is all confusing

It's simple breh, some of these nikkas are related but sometimes run in different circles but some how they are all cool or work with 50 in a way

It all started with Trav basically airing out The Unit's business directly going at 50 not knowing Banks & Yayo will always rock with 50 because they just loyal to him.

I know people like to clown that 50 never done no dirt or that people act like he some kind of untouchable nikka but fact is you have to acknowledge when you see a nikka brother basically hit homie with the :huhldup::ufdup:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City

blackhandchaz@sunnymoneyqueens He came up under Southside rules..he knows them well..Once they kick in or are violated..the story can have only one ending..and it's never good...

blackhandchaz@baisleyparksfinest I get it the Marquise is grown...but if you take pictures with any of my family with ill intent or to send me a message then you are going to get an answer and I don't care about a lawsuit or a jail suit..if there is a misunderstanding amongst men it is a bad idea to involve their kids...all holds are off.

blackhandchaz@industry_unlocked Guess out-of-town nikkas who were checking in with them for a NY pass need to re-evaluate that.. #southside#queens#brooklyn#harlem#bronx#staten

:whoo:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
damn when 50 says he gonna bring that aggressive content he aint lyin :ohhh:

all this shyt got me like :whoo:

only part is dislike is that yall already KNOW all the hipster blogs been lurkin the hell outta the booth since summerjam, takin notes on everything being said and i guarantee if somethin happens to anybody they finna have the most dry-snitchinest article out the next day :smh:

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And pleas have been copped

Too late Trav

The light has been lit