Saying Something to Ya Girl When You Should Have Shut Up Unappreciation

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
"Could you not bring him up? That dude doesn't exactly conjure my best thoughts of you?"

Cuz she was young and ignorant back then, but is way the fukk past that. The fukk did I just say to her? :deadrose:

And you brought out the vaginal language when explaining shyt too :damn:

I don't even say that outta disrespect breh, it happens to the best of us and I've damn sure been there. Don't sweat it tho and don't let her see you sweat. You're just gonna have to ride it out and let it pass on some :yeshrug: shyt.

You said what you meant, you just said it in a soft, "that hurt me" kinda way. When she brings it up (and she will) keep don't even take it back as long as you were righteous in what you were sayin and feeling, right or wrong. Just keep it short and sweet and then drop it.

Like, "I understand it didn't make you feel good to hear that but I feel what I feel about the situation :manny:. Let's just cool it and make a point not to talk about stuff like this anymore."

Then go about your business.

But I reiterate breh, I feel your pain. Those situations of getting your masculinity hurt and venting like a hoe are the worst :russ:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
And you brought out the vaginal language when explaining shyt too :damn:

I don't even say that outta disrespect breh, it happens to the best of us and I've damn sure been there. Don't sweat it tho and don't let her see you sweat. You're just gonna have to ride it out and let it pass on some :yeshrug: shyt.

You said what you meant, you just said it in a soft, "that hurt me" kinda way. When she brings it up (and she will) keep don't even take it back as long as you were righteous in what you were sayin and feeling, right or wrong. Just keep it short and sweet and then drop it.

Like, "I understand it didn't make you feel good to hear that but I feel what I feel about the situation :manny:. Let's just cool it and make a point not to talk about stuff like this anymore."

Then go about your business.

But I reiterate breh, I feel your pain. Those situations of getting your masculinity hurt and venting like a hoe are the worst :russ:

So much truth, especially the bolded :laugh:

she prolly going to fuk him now
nikka, you ain't shyt :krs: :laugh:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i don't think you did anything wrong. you basically told her to shut up about that shyt. especially on the subject of "marrying" someone or potentially doing it. that shyt's so played out...

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Women use arguing and shyt like this to test their us

It's difficult at times but the best thing to do is

Ignore it and don't feed into it

go on and give more advice for us young folks
*takes a seat with pen and pad in hand*

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
"Could you not bring him up? That dude doesn't exactly conjure my best thoughts of you?"

Cuz she was young and ignorant back then, but is way the fukk past that. The fukk did I just say to her? :deadrose:

That's not even that bad...

To be honest you control women on the subliminal level...you never convey your feelings unless it's like marriage or something...never check them directly unless it's something real bad.

For instance. You should have just changed subject, or make it seem the conversation doesn't bother you at all. It's best not to catch any type of feelings in front of females.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
man i remember when i first started going out with ex wifey she asked me how many girls i fukked, i told her 4 cause i aint wanna say the real number..

years later after the relationship was deteriorating, she asked me again and i was on some :rudy: "10"...i had dead ass forgot i said 4 before lol

needless to say, theres a reason she my ex and that being one of them but fuk it das wat happens when u front and u wanna get the p*ssy...u lie :manny: