Say you just started dating a dude..

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think the trip matters, but just make sure you're on the same page, before, during and after the trip. If you don't plan on hitting her up while you're gone, make sure that's communicated. If you wish the relationship to continue building when you get back, make sure that's communicated. You don't want to think shyt it all good and she was hitting up a bunch of other dudes while you were gone.

tater

Superstar
Daps
..and it's 2 months in and everything is good. You haven't had any talks about exclusivity but it's basically that without the title. Dude is a bit of a loner but not socially awkward. 3 months into dating he has an overseas trip he's taking by himself which was planned since wayback. He's not meeting up with any people or going with any friends, just solo dolo. Would this set off any red flags? Would you feel a certain way?

Not at all. I think it's cool. I travel solo dolo all the time...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
..and it's 2 months in and everything is good. You haven't had any talks about exclusivity but it's basically that without the title. Dude is a bit of a loner but not socially awkward. 3 months into dating he has an overseas trip he's taking by himself which was planned since wayback. He's not meeting up with any people or going with any friends, just solo dolo. Would this set off any red flags? Would you feel a certain way?
He ain't my man he can do what he wants.