NULL
yYkZQwO.jpg

6035933.jpg

:huhldup:
tumblr_n4srl9R9uj1s8q6u4o1_500.gif

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Where do you shop at? Ive been wanting to grab a couple pair of cortezes :jbhmm: Last time I rocked em was HS, had black n whites and Navy blue n whites

Caught them joints slippin at Shoe Dept. :noah:
They had the pair I bought sitting in the clearance section. I bypassed them though because the price they had on them said 59.99. I figured if I was going to pay that much I might as well see what the main section had to offer at that price.

I gets to the main section and these n!ggas got the same pair of Cortez's (except in Black n White) sitting out. Looked at the price, $59.99.
So of course I'm like :dahell: and I jets back over to clearance and grab the first pair because clearly if they're in clearance they gotta be less than the ones that are out on the main display, right?

So I explain it to the lil cashier chick and she scans the barcode and waddayaknow them sh!ts rang up at $39 something $41 with tax :banderas:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
You are easily the worst dressed nikka I've encountered so far.

Wearing curved hem t's:russ:
Wearing Black curved hem t's:mjlol:

Wearing black curved hem t's with holes in them :laff:

Hope you layer it up atleast nikka:pachaha:

Breh I was legit wondering about that like, how do I wear it? Bareskin underneath(which would show up :scusthov:) or with a smaller black tee or black wife beater underneath it? :ohhh:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Breh I was legit wondering about that like, how do I wear it? Bareskin underneath(which would show up :scusthov:) or with a smaller black tee or black wife beater underneath it? :ohhh:

The highlighted.

My favorite color is black so I'd be partial to doing black on black.