Say Obtain Knowledge, step in here for a second plehboi

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba @No_bammer_weed @Born2BKing

give me an obtain knowledge thread over the coli talking points: anti atheism, pro muslim, anti muslim, black men, black women, single moms, etc. lets have some fun eh?

fine. give me a thread

not 3 threads a day with 'insert 45 year old white woman' is one of the GOATS, this broad is beatiful and shes put in a lot of work and her scenes are great

at the rate this dude is goin his dikk isnt even gonna work when its time for that special someone :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Oh yeah, of course. :russ:

My first girlfriend was a complete b*tch looking back. Broad was conceded as f*ck. :rudy:

Although the head was good and she had some nice t*tties. :smugbiden:

My second girlfriend was a Puerto Rican goddess but was a weed head. :scusthov:

My third girlfriend was Blasian but it didn't last because she moved and I lost interest and then I started talking to this White skeezo who had a crush on me. Although that didn't last longer than 2 months because she got mad when I started flirting with one of her girlfriends :lolbron:

Are you aware that you shared each and every one of those girls?:epps:

..and what were you and ole girl doing for 2 months if yall wasn't fukking?:wtfkg:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Oh yeah, of course. :russ:

My first girlfriend was a complete b*tch looking back. Broad was conceded as f*ck. :rudy:

Although the head was good and she had some nice t*tties. :smugbiden:

My second girlfriend was a Puerto Rican goddess but was a weed head. :scusthov:

My third girlfriend was Blasian but it didn't last because she moved and I lost interest and then I started talking to this White skeezo who had a crush on me. Although that didn't last longer than 2 months because she got mad when I started flirting with one of her girlfriends :lolbron:

:dahell:

You should of fukked them!.:angry::fire:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you aware that you shared each and every one of those girls?:epps:

..and what were you and ole girl doing for 2 months if yall wasn't fukking?:wtfkg:

Maybe but it is what it is. :manny:

And I don't know, that's just the way the cookie crumbled or didn't, :russ: