Saweetie!!!!!

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You got all that hate for Saweetie but none for Moon pie head face ass Natalie :lolbron:

She didn't used to be so ugly lmao. Her face card has declined tremendously bc somehow her Crescent moon head has become extreme :russ:

But those nudes she had.....her body is :wow: .

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@oregano flow saweetie is a failed industry plant. Every interview she reveals about 4 new famous relatives

They had were winning industry awards (Grammy woman of the year :laff: ), everything is a FLOP

plus she gets unnecessary plastic surgery. She was a fine chick before and she still looks good but she goes on these streaks where she can't stop getting work done

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
@oregano flow saweetie is a failed industry plant. Every interview she reveals about 4 new famous relatives

They had were winning industry awards (Grammy woman of the year :laff: ), everything is a FLOP

plus she gets unnecessary plastic surgery. She was a fine chick before and she still looks good but she goes on these streaks where she can't stop getting work done

I know she related to Gabi Union and now im reading Zaytoven too? lol

She didn't need the plastic surgery and was prettier before but guess what? I wouldn't turn down the p*ssy if she offered it:mjgrin:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

Saweetie slander will not be tolerated
she tries her best :mjgrin:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Saweetie slander will not be tolerated
she tries her best :mjgrin:

tumblr_mmrodczpd01s6usc8o1_500.gif