Saweetie vs Jhené Aiko

Badder Blasian?

• Total voters

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Yeah I remember Summer saying that but I was sure I heard Jhene say something similar. I remember it being a big turn off at the time. She said it and then walked it back on the Breakfast Club.

Early in the interview Charlamagne asked Jhene Aiko about a rumor that she does not take a shower everyday, but the “The Worst” singer says it was just a joke.

“First of all it was a joke,” Aiko said. “It was a joke about being a hippy and a hipster… I enjoy taking showers everyone and everyone including my family can tell you that I spend hours in the shower. I smell wonderful.”

Jhene Aiko Iced Not Taking A Shower & Drake Dating Rumors - Urban Islandz

If Naya said the same, Big Sean has an interesting track record. :russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No idea who Saweetie is but she looks considerably more attractive to me. Plus, didn't Jhene say before she only showers once a week? :ld:

Nah Jhene said the same shyt in a summer jam interview, she said she was joking tho. :hubie:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Jhene cute and all, has that USP being blasian or whatever she is....

Saweetie just looks like your everyday lightskin IG thot :yeshrug:That blasian don't shine through the same.
I find Saweetie, not familiar with her talent, more attractive but don’t see any asian features so by technicality Jhene.