KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
she sexy af , but she ain't gone make it :francis:

:sas1: you are so out of the loop

I just left ATL chatting with one of my old radio consultant friends and he stated Saweetee has had one of the strongest BDS surges on Urban radio he has seen in a decade

And he wasn't lying ..when I was leaving the ATL riding down I 75 all three radio stations (v103...94 streetz and Hot 107.5) was playing this record at the same time and it seemed like every other hour was on the air...

Just riding up old national I heard this bumping out of every Thot's car

Went to a sports lounge and they had it bumping over the PA

According to the consultant she has a strong machine behind her with million dollar endorsements and global campaigns .....stronger than her own boyfriend Quavo

This byatch is Already WINNING

:ufdup:

I predict she will be THOT HOP's QUEEN OF THE SOUTH within the next year

Mark my words

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I just left ATL chatting with one of my old radio consultant friends and he stated Saweetee has had one of the strongest BDS surges on Urban radio he has seen in a decade

And he wasn't lying ..when I was leaving the ATL riding down I 75 all three radio stations (v103...94 streetz and Hot 107.5) was playing this record at the same time and it seemed like every other hour was on the air...

According to the consultant she has a strong machine behind her with million dollar endorsements and global campaigns .....stronger than her own boyfriend Quavo

Mark my words
I've heard her song , didn't care enough to find out who it is :yeshrug:.

Performance was still trash , i wish her the best:manny:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You clearly haven't heard My Type. Please listen with headphones, my first listen via Rap Caviar in the car. Blasting loud bout brehette talking bout 8 inches in the hook lmaooo :mjtf::snoop:. The freek a leek remake beat goes hard tho.

She got a future in thot rap just one hit away. Trust me, this ain't Tinashe. She will be received well.

I think Tinashe failed cuz she wasnt urban enough

Basically wasnt fit for the thot life

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I hate her song. When I first heard the beat, I thought it was “freak-a-leek”, then I heard her voice and stupid lyrics and turned that shyt off. It’s such a stupid song. I can’t believe people like that shyt
Because that remake beat is NICE. It rides on the back of the hot girl summer fukkery and got these airheads feeling on one.
The adlibs are hilarious though.
:gurl:: Ride the dikk all night
:dead:
I hate when people talk about having sex past the first two nuts or so. Act like my dikk won't be shaft and your p*ssy won't either :mjlol::childplease::camby:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I hate her song. When I first heard the beat, I thought it was “freak-a-leek”, then I heard her voice and stupid lyrics and turned that shyt off. It’s such a stupid song. I can’t believe people like that shyt
Maybe you mad cause you dont have a type

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Mark my words
You seriously dont get enough credit for calling out the rise of thot rap like in 2016

I remember u making that thread

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Because that remake beat is NICE. It rides on the back of the hot girl summer fukkery and got these airheads feeling on one.
The adlibs are hilarious though.
:gurl:: Ride the dikk all night
:dead:
I hate when people talk about having sex past the first two nuts or so. Act like my dikk won't be shaft and your p*ssy won't either :mjlol::childplease::camby:

The beat sounds good until you hear her annoying grating voice. I turn that shyt off. The first time I heard it, I thought it was a joke song that someone made as a mockery. :francis: It’s trash.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You seriously dont get enough credit for calling out the rise of thot rap like in 2016

I remember u making that thread

Yes sir Malcom I seen the future with my own eyes

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/this-aint-rapping-this-is-thot-hop.548228/

When I noticed a few years back that virtually every strip club I went to instead of a dancer offering me a lapdance

They wanted to hand me thier Mix CD instead
:snoop:

And the labels found a cost effective way to sign talent that's undeveloped and cheap with high returns on thier investment

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:mjcry:I wanted her to be different. She was giving me major Eve energy when Icy Girl came out.

It was smooth, she wasn’t trying too hard, keeping it classy, like she was above all that other shyt.

Now she got a bunch of fake shyt she didn’t even need...shyt is sad

But who am I kidding. She looks good and rich as fukk so it is what it is I guess.