Daps
Reppin
The LI
Just got back from this, Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg did it again :banderas:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Jazzy saw this shyt weeks back, movie was :mjpls:, the start was :yawn::snooze: but it got better after a certain point and became good and entertaining, as someone else said it ends way differently than how you would expect it to.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
these guys are legends. this was right on par with the other 2, and you can't convince me Ant-Man won't be the best Marvel movie ever, bc Edgar Wright is a goddamn genius.

but seriously, this, and This is the End are easily... easily, the best 2 movies I've seen this year.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to see this but couldnt help notice it looked almost exactly the same as shaun of the dead except robots instead of zombies. They even did the "act like a robot" joke......

I normal think dude is funny but it looks too damn similiar to shaun of the dead,....

They're similar on purpose. It's all part of a trilogy. That's also why they reused the fence gag in "Hot Fuzz" (and probably in this too).

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: TR7

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
They're similar on purpose. It's all part of a trilogy. That's also why they reused the fence gag in "Hot Fuzz" (and probably in this too).

Fred.

They also used the same set of actors (for the most part, some were only in 2 of 3), and each movie has a different flavor of Cornetto in it.

Like you said these 3 movies were meant to be similar in terms of their look and the comedy aspects, they each just cover a different topic.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It was good, but was the weakest out of the three. Shaun of the dead is a certified classic.