Saw the saddest sh1t last night..

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
damn..I thought I was gonna read something extraordinary......maaannn I seen whores smoke trees and sip cognac pregnant....some people dont care lil whoadie

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Social services ain't going to do shyt just cause she smokes in the house? What are you thinking breh?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn..I thought I was gonna read something extraordinary......maaannn I seen whores smoke trees and sip cognac pregnant....some people dont care lil whoadie

my family had a little money, so i didn't grow up in that kind of environment. but, i had friends who were from the pjs. still, i never saw shyt like that before. maybe it's not so much THEIR behavior but ours. don't you feel like somebody, in instances like that, needs to say something? you don't think it becomes morally imperative to scream on a bytch for having a toddler living in that environment?

that shyt really had me thinking, "damn, nikkas are living this!??!?!"

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Saw that kind of stuff on a regular basis when I was a cop.

Smoking cigarettes with child/toddler/baby in the same room.
Smoking pot with child/toddler/baby in the same room.
Smoking crack cocaine with child/toddler/baby in the same room.
Drunk while taking care of child/toddler/baby
High on drugs while taking care of child/toddler/baby

It's not just in the projects. Single family homes in low-income areas. The drugs are consumed by the time we arrive, or the remainder gets flushed down when we knock, and no one in the household is going to snitch on anyone. In these cases, the most we could do is take a report and contact child protective services since no one was getting arrested.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
my family had a little money, so i didn't grow up in that kind of environment. but, i had friends who were from the pjs. still, i never saw shyt like that before. maybe it's not so much THEIR behavior but ours. don't you feel like somebody, in instances like, needs to say something? you don't think it becomes morally imperative to scream on a bytch for having a toddler living in that environment?

that shyt really had me thinking, "damn, nikkas are living this!??!?!"

yeah I was like :wtf:...because it was my homegirl lil sister and it was the first time I seen her....she tried to hit my blunt...I was like "nahhhhh"....she copped a attitude

common sense aint common bruh....she the same type of chic...that will get in a car just because you say "let me give you a ride"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not that serious breh

huh? yeah, it really is that serious. this is a cultural problem. that girl will grow up to give birth to people in the same situations. it's generational. what i witnessed last night was the next generation in that project apartment, the next dependent on the government who isn't going to amount to shyt.

it's both depressing and infuriating.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I though this was gonna be a story about seeing somone get murked, I done smash so many chicks with their babies right in the bed, you think I give a damn about smolkng some trees around a project baby, nikkas is soft these b.:stopitslime:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Had to pick up some cases from court brehs, I just read something that broke my heart

Involved a dad his 4 year old daughter and no need to say the rest now that is some sad shyt that ruins your day

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My older siblings always tell me the story about how i ate all the cigaretts in my grannies ashtray when i was 2. They say i turned blue and threw up all over myself in the car.

Just be happy that lil girl got a place to live.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Saw that kind of stuff on a regular basis when I was a cop.
Smoking cigarettes with child/toddler/baby in the same room.
Smoking pot with child/toddler/baby in the same room.
Smoking crack cocaine with child/toddler/baby in the same room.
Drunk while taking care of child/toddler/baby
High on drugs while taking care of child/toddler/baby

It's not just in the projects. Single family homes in low-income areas. The drugs are consumed by the time we arrive, or the remainder gets flushed down when we knock, and no one in the household is going to snitch on anyone. In these cases, the most we could do is take a report and contact child protective services since no one was getting arrested.

FTP1.jpg