Saw the saddest sh1t last night..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt made me angry, too. i'm chilling with a bytch, and we ended up going to the projects to cop some trees. anyway, we roll to her girl's spot. mind you, i rarely step in the "hood," if ever. i'm past that. we go into her girl's spot, where she lives with her mother, sister, son, and niece. her mom is this old 50 year old chain smoking woman, puffing away like a chimney stack while this cute little girl (she couldn't have been more than 3 years old) is walking around.

i felt disgusted. i almost wanted to snatch that girl up and rescue her from that place. 3 years old!!! cute as shyt (no pedo). totally innocent. and this fukking bytch and her white trash daughters are smoking up in this place.

motherfukkers in the projects are living like animals. real talk. shyt angered me to no end. old bytch had a stack of newport cartons. i wanted to kill her right then and there. just end her miserable existence, so that little girl could have some kind of future. i should have said something, but i just rolled a blunt and smoked up.

:snoop:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
motherfukkers in the projects are living like animals. real talk. shyt angered me to no end. old bytch had a stack of newport cartons. i wanted to kill her right then and there. just end her miserable existence, so that little girl could have some kind of future. i should have said something, but i just rolled a blunt and smoked up.

:wtb:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
shyt made me angry, too. i'm chilling with a bytch, and we ended up going to the projects to cop some trees. anyway, we roll to her girl's spot. mind you, i rarely step in the "hood," if ever. i'm past that. we go into her girl's spot, where she lives with her mother, sister, son, and niece. her mom is this old 50 year old chain smoking woman, puffing away like a chimney stack while this cute little girl (she couldn't have been more than 3 years old) is walking around.

i felt disgusted. i almost wanted to snatch that girl up and rescue her from that place. 3 years old!!! cute as shyt (no pedo). totally innocent. and this fukking bytch and her white trash daughters are smoking up in this place.

[YOUTUBE]MsuD44mjneo[/YOUTUBE]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man id call social services

you're right. i should snitch on her ass. i don't remember the address, but i remember where the apt is, so i could always go back there and get that. people should NOT bring children into those kind of conditions. i know i might get heat, but i seriously feel like certain people should not be allowed to have children until they've corrected their own lives. end the cycle. had me feeling guilty as hell being up in there.

how do you get to the point where you don't even think about shyt like that? it doesn't even cross your mind that puffing away on newports all day might not be the safest environment for a toddler?

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts

:wtb::childplease::duck:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
2jfg08h.gif

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Meh. That shyt be maddening to see, but fukk it I got my own problems to deal with :yeshrug:

shytty that its a kid, but at the end of the day, it aint my kid and it aint part of my family, so what I look like getting all bent out of shape about it? Brehs, is it wrong that I feel that way about it, and yet don't even feel like im being cold at all about the situation???? I dunno anymore brehs, I dunno :merchant::snoop::yeshrug:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps

[YOUTUBE]1on90fICzXg[/YOUTUBE]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh. That shyt be maddening to see, but fukk it I got my own problems to deal with :yeshrug:

shytty that its a kid, but at the end of the day, it aint my kid and it aint part of my family, so what I look like getting all bent out of shape about it? Brehs, is it wrong that I feel that way about it, and yet don't even feel like im being cold at all about the situation???? I dunno anymore brehs, I dunno :merchant::snoop::yeshrug:

it's the human component. you see this innocent 3 year old girl aimlessly walking around some decrepit project apartment while her grandmother and mother are smoking up a storm with newports.

that shyt is extra sad. almost made me a republican.