Saw Oblivion tonight

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Visually :wow:

The story is ok until the love story shows up.

Wasnt happy that Morgan aint get more of a role in it

Tom was running too :bryan:

Jamie Lannister is in it as well.

Its a very entertaining movie. Def see.

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
Most of the reviews seem to say the same thing.

Visually stunning but otherwise pretty ehhh...

Gotta support orginal sci fi though..

I'll be there Friday night

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Visually :wow:

The story is ok until the love story shows up.

Wasnt happy that Morgan aint get more of a role in it

Tom was running too :bryan:

Jamie Lannister is in it as well.

Its a very entertaining movie. Def see.
Every time dude showed up on screen i was :gladbron:

This movie was nice though. The attention to detail was crazy.

The alien on that space craft.. yo i thought it was gonna be cheasy like theres no way they're gonna pull this off, but it ended up much better than i expected. Seemed like the thing was completly foreign to my imagination like an alien would be. Maybe even had some sort of dimensional powers

The thing said i am your god too. I hope they go prometheus on the back story for the blu ray

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time dude showed up on screen i was :gladbron:

This movie was nice though. The attention to detail was crazy.

The alien on that space craft.. yo i thought it was gonna be cheasy like theres no way they're gonna pull this off, but it ended up much better than i expected. Seemed like the thing was completly foreign to my imagination like an alien would be. Maybe even had some sort of dimensional powers

The thing said i am your god too. I hope they go prometheus on the back story for the blu ray
Yea I didn't expect that ending or rather the chain of events I was like when
when the second Tom cruise showed up I really perked up was like :leon:
I really thought it was simple corporation bad pollution etc type story . It had some kind of avatar vibe like great visuals not really a original storyline solid movie till the twist . Wait the actual ending was kind of cheesy the stuff before that was :leon:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the movie was really good, easily 8.75 out of 10. I have already watched it 4 times(1 time at theater, the bootleg 3 times). I liked how it took parts from other sci-fi movies, and really didnt contain much plotholes.

The only plot hole I see present is why not just have whole bunch of drones patrolling earth, rather than 1000 jacks and victoria's for each region:beli:, but its a movie WTH

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the movie was really good, easily 8.75 out of 10. I have already watched it 4 times(1 time at theater, the bootleg 3 times). I liked how it took parts from other sci-fi movies, and really didnt contain much plotholes.

The only plot hole I see present is why not just have whole bunch of drones patrolling earth, rather than 1000 jacks and victoria's for each region:beli:, but its a movie WTH

The part with Tom and Morgan at the end :smugbiden: loved that and the back story reveal . But the ending with
the clone finding the wife and kid :deadmanny: alittle corny

@Jermio if you like scifi you should def see it

Last edited by a moderator:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The part with Tom and Morgan at the end :smugbiden: loved that and the back story reveal . But the ending with
the clone finding the wife and kid :deadmanny: alittle corny
@Jermio if you like scifi you should def see it
See the Spoiler

I thought so as well when I first saw it. But if your remember that jack 52 had the same dreams and memories as jack 49 since there clones of the original jack. When jack 49 first saw Julia it opened a revelation, that what he knew in life was not adding up, which essentially the reason he end up helping Morgan and so on.., at the end of the film Jack 52 say that," Ive been looking for that house by the lake for 3 years, I know it exist because he built it, and I am him." Jack 52 seeing Julia and the other Jack was his revelation. Jack 52 knew that Julia had to be living by the lake cause I believe he had built his own retreat in his own region/district like Jack 49. So essentially he started to think like Jack 49 and meet the resistance and they lead him to Julia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So its basically Prometheus status :beli:

Naw, not at all. Prometheus didnt even have likable characters. Out side of the ending this movie was on point. Had some interesting concepts that kind of break out of sci fi.
Seriously, i knew jack 52 was gonna find that house soon as he showed up cloned out, but i was just hoping he'd twist up the plot more somehow.

Daps
Reppin
Watching this movie tomorrow night... $10 a ticket can't go wrong. And I'm glad it wasn't shot in 3d.

Hate tom Cruise though... Hype is cause it's sci-fi. Love being high and watching a sci-fi movie :ahh:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Might go to San Francisco to watch this in real IMAX. Should I? Or is it decent enough not to waste the gas and money on Imax and watch it in Century Theaters XD. Also, is it 3D or not. I wanna know the best way to watch this

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It was.........ok.

Will watch again when the BR drops.

At this point I prefer Prometheus.