Saw Deadpool 2 yesterday... Fox makes damn near all of the X-Men characters disposable..

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not really. They relied too heavily on the name dropping of other comic book movies and the whole parody bs. When you strip that away and look solely at the plot itself, the story is ass.

I mean no hate or shytting on these films.... but as I said last year..... Deadpool, Logan, and DP2 gonna look really funny in the light once they are on FX with the other comic book movies in 2-3 years and we see them stripped of all the cursing, graphic gore, and lewd shyt.:frank2:

Martha

Daps
I liked the movie in the sense that it was okay, I only saw it once and I'll prpbably watch it again in a few years when it comes on TV when im on the couch high:yeshrug:

Plot wise I cant remember a damn thing besides Cable tryna kill that annoying fat kid but I spent most of the movie thinking "Domono can get it:ehh:"

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I mean no hate or shytting on these films.... but as I said last year..... Deadpool, Logan, and DP2 gonna look really funny in the light once they are on FX with the other comic book movies in 2-3 years and we see them stripped of all the cursing, graphic gore, and lewd shyt.:frank2:

Martha
No deadpool 1 is a good movie, Logan is a great movie, deadpool 2 was just straight Absolute basura trash. The 1st 2 mentioned is as good if not better than 90% of MCU movies. The only MCU movies better than Logan are Winter Soldier and Black Panther.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
No deadpool 1 is a good movie, Logan is a great movie, deadpool 2 was just straight Absolute basura trash. The 1st 2 mentioned is as good if not better than 90% of MCU movies. The only MCU movies better than Logan are Winter Soldier and Black Panther.

I thought I was the only one, DP2 was okay, not trash but definitely wasn't up to the first one .

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

eh?

They are solid movies that are maximized by the fact they went rated r so they go extreme with the language, violence and gore. But if you strip that down.... not saying they would be garbage movies but saying it does take off from them significantly.

They still suffer from some of the main issues that people knock ...... (and I wasnt trynna compare or bring it up but since you kinda introduced it, I guess its fair game to follow suit).... the MCU movies about (also many other Comic Book movies).

The villains were weak and forgettable. If we keeping it consistent we cant cripple and completely shyt on everything else and but turn a blind eye with to that with these 2 movies.

Other than that, it is definitely the better of all if not most of the Xmen family movies and is definitely one of the better CB/SH movies that has dropped over the last few years, but there are still a few more that are better and thats no knock or shytting on that

Martha

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I mean.... yea you can.... if you're not a fan of the genre.

But that can be said to any film to viewers who aint fans of the genre.

Like a person who likes them wake ass so called white Oscar films but hates all black movies or people that LOVE Rom-Coms but hate SciFi

But I feel you:ehh:

Martha
I am a fan of the genre though

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Well, it is a Deadpool movie. :yeshrug:

That is what the casual fan, most movie goers, are paying to see.

Most of them might not be aware of X-force or really care about their development or Cable being a dud in the movie.

They just want to hear the Merc with a Mouth doing or saying Deadpool sh*t.

That is what you got with Deadpool 2.

Maybe you were looking for an X-Force movie instead of a Deadpool movie. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
be mad at a live action Deadpool movie which is basically youtube comments in the flesh :mjlol:

expect deep themes and character building relationships from deadpool brehhs :mjlol:

fuccin marfooL stans aka PedoSet ... you nikkas would dikkride this shyt till they turn purple if the p*ssy ass mouse made it

and i thought the movie was mehhh but enjoyable.. you nikkas be acting like marfooL puttig out oscar award winning flicks... fukkouttahurrrrrrrrrrrrrr