Saw Deadpool 2 yesterday... Fox makes damn near all of the X-Men characters disposable..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
or utterly useless. :mindblown:

Why even put other X-Men characters in supporting roles, if you're not even going to develop them? :mjpls:

This movie only perpetuates the fukkery.

If Fox didn't sell, they should've just stuck with stand alone flicks like Logan focusing on ONE or TWO mutants tops.

Movie didn't suck, it was a decent sequel. But I'm glad Disney got that.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You mad about what exactly? Vanisher?

Every X-Men character is basically shoehorned in just for the hell of it with the exception of a few main characters. Look what they did to gambit. There's little to no character development. They had the negasonic chick back for the sequel for what purpose other than to shoehorn a lesbian relationship.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Every X-Men character is basically shoehorned in just for the hell of it with the exception of a few main characters. Look what they did to gambit. There's little to no character development. They had the negasonic chick back for the sequel for what purpose other than to shoehorn a lesbian relationship.
None of the major xmen characters are in this movie though, aside deom that brief cameo. And the only new major character was Juggernaut, which was the best one we've had so far. Colossus is done well too. Deadpool has mostly used lower tier no name characters

Benefited

Banned
Daps
He's right,Fox sure doesn't know a damn thing about fan service,they truly don't give a damn:mjlol:. They don't care how big the name,how bbeloved the character,they will do whatever the hell they feel like. And not with a purpose either,just random clueless writing it seems:francis:

Like for example like someone mentioned,the Negasonic teenage warhead was liked based on the little bit of screen time she had,thats more you can say for many X-Men characters. They did nothing with her in part 2,maybe she was busy who knows.

They did do Domino justice though,and she was clearly the best thing about the movie. I don't think she got enough love like she should have for that character. Very poor at building momentum for a character who was a standout in a movie. They will shoe horn Mystique into any and everything though:martin:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah, i thought shattetstar and all the characters from the mojo world were cool in the cartoons back in the 90s, he finally het into a movie and he is just a ine off punch line,

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, i thought shattetstar and all the characters from the mojo world were cool in the cartoons back in the 90s, he finally het into a movie and he is just a ine off punch line,

Never mind the fact that they jacked the plot from Looper. They should’ve just had Bruce Willis play Cable :mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
So enough time has passed where its safe to admit this movie really wasnt all that good?:mjlit:

Martha

Not really. They relied too heavily on the name dropping of other comic book movies and the whole parody bs. When you strip that away and look solely at the plot itself, the story is ass.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You can say it for 98% of these superhero movies.

Enjoyable in the moment. Evaporates from your mind as soon as you leave the theater.

I mean.... yea you can.... if you're not a fan of the genre.

But that can be said to any film to viewers who aint fans of the genre.

Like a person who likes them wake ass so called white Oscar films but hates all black movies or people that LOVE Rom-Coms but hate SciFi

But I feel you:ehh:

Martha