Saudimania: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 4-27-18 12PM EST [Live/Spoilers] (Don't Post No Hoes)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
They look nervous AF at the dinner table! :russ:

Reminds me of the Boogie Nights coke deal scene :mjlol:
w8mng2dh5emkvplzfjln.jpg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I remember reading Flair's book and he talks about going to North Korea for that WCW PPV

"The second we arrived in Pyongyang, our passports were confiscated. Then each of us was assigned a “cultural attache” to follow us everywhere; these guys even sat in the dressing room while we went over our matches. In the dining room where the wrestlers ate, there was a camera in each corner, monitoring every movement. When Scott Norton called his wife and said, “This place sucks,” his phone line suddenly went dead." :merchant:

Apparently, Muhammad Ali wasn't having any of their bullshyt either:

"Because of the ravages of Parkinson’s disease, it was difficult to understand Muhammad Ali when he spoke. But at one function, we were sitting at a big, round table with a group of North Korean luminaries when one of the guys started rambling on about the moral superiority of North Korea, and how they could take out the United States or Japan any time they wanted. Suddenly, Ali piped up, clear as a bell, “No wonder we hate these motherf*ckers.”"
I wonder how the NK translators translated that.:mjlol:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: Damn this looks dope af.. This dinner lit. They gettin the royal treatment for sure. I see Hunter, Taker, Brock, Kurt, Khali, Braun, Roman, Mark Henry, I think Rusev, Rey Mysterio, there was a lot of folk who didn't get the invite it seem :mjlol:

Braun, and more importantly Rusev, may be in a good spot in the future if they're rubbing elbows with that crew :ehh:

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
What time is the prayer session? I gotta work after 3:30 so ill be missing the 2nd half live. Still tryna figure out what to eat for lunch today. I may just get a sub and some chips. :ehh:

I usually smoke for these type of events but since its before work, Ill save that for tomorrow when I watch the 2nd half.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Kickoff show is 10 AM central :dead:

@3Rivers I was gonna make a replay watch thread but the replay comes on at like 5PM :dead: I can still do it though if needed