Saudimania: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 4-27-18 12PM EST [Live/Spoilers] (Don't Post No Hoes)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Of all the people in next why did they have green ham n eggers like Dan Martha and announce? Not to mention that useless sumo:what:
They've been pushing Lars Sullivan as a monster why wouldn't they give him some shine:martin:

And why wouldn't the next champ not be in it,aleister black is over:dahell:
I think they literally just got the tallest guys they had in NXT for this to impress the Sheik.:russ:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Of all the people in next why did they have green ham n eggers like Dan Martha and announce? Not to mention that useless sumo:what:
They've been pushing Lars Sullivan as a monster why wouldn't they give him some shine:martin:

And why wouldn't the next champ not be in it,aleister black is over:dahell:

Because they’re actually legit looking wrasslers :mjlol:

No one gives a fukk about Aleister Cac who looks like a cruiserweight

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Seth Rollins presented as serious

Finn Balor as serious with a goofy smile

Samoa Joe kicking ass

Braun can whoop anyone's ass

Miz can outsmart you

49 year old Cripple H is pumped up and can fight for 20 minutes

Blandy, the military drop out, can Jake the Snake around everyone with a Diamond cutter

Big E? Out here dancing, clowning around, tossing pancakes at people during a big highlight match. Proving everything Cripple H said in the 03 Booker feud as 100 % correct from the company viewpoint.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AmusedHarmfulHuia.0.gif

You can't tell me they haven't given up on Reigns to some extent. These last two months have had him looking like a whole bytch out here.

Wrong. They are doing this so you sympathize with him and begin to root for him. The fatal mistake in their vastly fukked up logic is that this doesn't work when people already RESENT him.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
You know, for a company that pretends to be all-American and goes so hard on Veterans Day and such patriotic holidays, you’d think they’d stay away from the country being sued over their involvement in 9/11.

Never Forget.

...until the perfidious royal cheque book comes out.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:yeshrug:

I thought it was pretty enjoyable and better than WM, Brock/Roman and AJ/Nak rematches were better even with both having fukk finishes to set up another rematch, cruiserweight match was better, ladder match was as good or better than the triple threat at WM, Bray and Matt work surprisingly well as a team (Del-Eaters of Worlds
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
), SD tag was about the same as the WM match, Jinder/Jeff was fine, Taker/Rusev was fine although Taker looked completely gassed by the end in a match where he took I think 2 bumps, HHH/Cena was a fun big time house show kind of main event and about as good as they're probably going to get at this stage anyway, Rumble was fun. Obviously nothing as good as the Ronda match though.

Granted I did watch it in 3 chunks so I'm sure that colors my opinion as opposed to sitting there for 7 hours straight like WM. The PR stuff and insistent terminology was kinda spooky but whatever. Kind of surprised they had a woman as the main focus of the PR video, half of Cena's gang of kids were little girls. and they showed a lot of women in the crowd.

For a sec I thought I saw Kwang. Then I realized it was a woman in a niqab chilling next to a mark with a replica title in shorts and a New Day shirt :francis: