Saudimania: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 4-27-18 12PM EST [Live/Spoilers] (Don't Post No Hoes)

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Shut that bullshyt up. Braun would have been a star regardless

The only reason people liked this fued is because Braun damn near killed Roman every week...

And you can believe that!
Yet that’s been the best angle and the best matches Braun has had since his debut.

I know it eats your dumbass up, but going over Roman holds weight because he matters to the company. If he didn’t, no one would’ve lost their shyt when Braun became the first man to pin Roman clean. Let your bytchass tell, you could replace Roman with Zack Ryder and it would’ve had the same effect.

Keep your shyt opinions to yourself and fukk off. My memory is long don’t think idr the dumb racist shyt you used to say you stupid ass weirdo lame.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monsouur aka Manny Fabrerino got mad potential, he's based out of Hoodslam/Stoner U out here in Oakland so I've been watching him since he started pretty much. Good wrestler and very charismatic. He's very funny too.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
They're saying Aiden English may be injured due to Taker dropping him on his head similar to how Owen did Austin

Rusev got out the casket and motioned for the refs to help him
Holy crap I really hope that’s not the case :merchant:

Stop asking the Undertaker wrestle for fukks sake.