Saudimania: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 4-27-18 12PM EST [Live/Spoilers] (Don't Post No Hoes)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Tickets copped and they were only 20 Riyals per person (thats $5) for the lower section seats for singles:blessed: copped two for me and my friend who works at Saudi Armco who Im meeting that weekend

Interestingly enough you can purchase single and family tickets meaning this will be a mixed event. The Ringside seats are only available for VIP families (smart move by the Saudis to show boys and girls and families sitting ringside as this is being televisied) and those tickets are only 300 Riyals (80 bucks, not sure if thats for the whole family or 80 per person but still thats a bargain :ehh:)

You can see the seating chart and tickets at wwe.sa

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
You know the Prince is not gonna let this show have less than 50k people though :heh:

:ohhh:

Vince going full carny on a fukking Saudi Prince would be incredible.

That show is going to be heavily papered. The Prince is going to invite all of his illegitimate children, his harem, the housekeeper, his servant, his housekeeper's entire extended family, political prisoners, etc :wow:

What if he based the entire XFL in Saudi Arabia and the UAE, and bushed the felon laws. I feel that shyt would be unprecedented fukkery :whew:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Tickets just went on sale and he's made this dirt cheap (Cheap seats only 2 bucks, lower tier seats 5 dollars, families 40 bucks and the VIP ringside famiies only is 80 bucks including refreshments)

:ohhh: if we flew there, booked a hotel and copped a ringside seat as a family...it might be cheaper than going to wrestlemania and getting a lower bowl seat

Flying to Saudi Arabia though, I'm not trying to get clapped or kidnapped :hubie:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:ohhh: if we flew there, booked a hotel and copped a ringside seat as a family...it might be cheaper than going to wrestlemania and getting a lower bowl seat

Flying to Saudi Arabia though, I'm not trying to get clapped or kidnapped :hubie:
It actually works out quite a bit cheaper lol. I used T.O. as an example.
T.O. to NO - 1100 CAD direct. To Jeddah 1400 CAD direct
Hotels is almost 100 CAD cheaper per night in Jeddah.
Tickets is damn near 1000 CAD difference given what I was seeing for lower bowl WM, lol.
Leggo :stylin:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
It actually works out quite a bit cheaper lol. I used T.O. as an example.
T.O. to NO - 1100 CAD direct. To Jeddah 1400 CAD direct
Hotels is almost 100 CAD cheaper per night in Jeddah.
Tickets is damn near 1000 CAD difference given what I was seeing for lower bowl WM, lol.
Leggo :stylin:

What a deal. It's definitely affordable...next year:wow:

@prophecypro how safe is Saudi Arabia now?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:russ:

Bruh Rey Mysterio? You think ppl who had a blast in NOLA last weekend like "Dammit Rey Mysterio gon be at GRR? :gladbron: The WWE jipped us :stopitslime:"

Stone Cold or Rock...they get one of those two to wrestle and I'll concede that the GRR card is drastically better than what WM34 was. :skip:
So its better just not drastically better? :skip:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
That show is going to be heavily papered. The Prince is going to invite all of his illegitimate children, his harem, the housekeeper, his servant, his housekeeper's entire extended family, political prisoners, etc :wow:

What if he based the entire XFL in Saudi Arabia and the UAE, and bushed the felon laws. I feel that shyt would be unprecedented fukkery :whew:
Ohhh shyt:russ::deadmanny:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

The prisoners being ordered to cheer for Roman at the end :wow:

Vince had to go all the way to Saudi Arabia to get a sweatshop 'mandatory death row inmate' pop for the coronation DVD :dead:

Last edited: