Saudi Arabia Tallest Building on Earth: The Jeddah Tower 3,330ft

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
iFZ-Y2.gif

As an American I want to see this shyt here. If we aren’t careful the world will shift back to the east. I want Uncle Sam to hit their asses with the ole
5H7n.gif

:mjgrin:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Imagine some Saudi dude that lost all his money on a wrestling match at Crown Jewel (I seriously don't know why the goofy ass betted on fake sports but here we are :francis: )

Dude decides to end it all and notice a huge tower the shape of a vaporwave album cover. He strokes his long greyed beard and focuses on getting at the very top of the tower. I'm talking, reaching Jesus toenail heights :picard: .

He takes the elevator and to his luck, it stops at the 10th floor....not enough height for such a fall. So my mans came prepared...he has a pickaxe and a backpack...but wait...this is not a mountain, so he resorts to plan C, suction cups.

He pops open a window and starts climbing to the very top. Sweat trickles down his face, the suction cups starting to lose grip, but he is determined to end it all.

Finally after 3 hours of focus, praying for his sins to be relieved, and Allah shaking his head like "this dumb fool"...he gets to the top of the spike.

He looks at the infinite reach to the bottom, hoping that he will reach the gates before the splat. He sucks his pride, his fear is on the 100th floor, and he is about to

*Smartphone notfication plays "ayeee we getting Arab Moneyyy*

*looks at screen*

*Hibab The Conqueror just cashed in the sudden Money in the Bank briefcase, winning the title from Cody Rhodes*

Arab Breh: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAASS :blessed: ...OHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :damn: "

Falls from excitement, new-found wealth, and not waiting on a miracle :wow:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I think a lot of these countries (Egypt and Saudi Arabia) need to focus more on function than spectacle. Also they need to start liberalizing more laws if you want tourism. No one wants to vacay to a place where they could get beheaded and crucified over a law they had no idea about