Saudi Arabia says it will spend $13bn to acquire ‘a leading game publisher’

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Phil tried to warn yall there are big dogs out there that want in on this gaming thing :manny:

Imagine if Google would have bought up a bunch of companies aka IPs for stadia....

Only to kill it and those IPs basically be stuck in Google big money limbo.

But yeah keep worrying about Microsoft, the company that has been in the gaming space 20 years now with multiple consoles and established brands.
fukk Phil. Treating MS like they're a savior shows how blinkered you are.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
50_Cent_Blood_on_the_Sand.jpg
:wow:We FINALLY gonna get a sequel to this classic
lowkey that shyt was a solid third person shooter. and blasting sand cacs with in the background was :banderas:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh noees the boogeymen at the door
So let MS buy up everything :troll:
Sony bought naughty dog and pretty much any studio they have today that you enjoy the most
Naughty Dog was a Publisher? :ohhh:
Sony bought naughty dog and pretty much any studio they have today that you enjoy the most :snoop:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Microsoft is not the boogeyman :mjlol: What do they have to do with the crown prince wanting to make Saudi Arabia a global gaming/esports hub and diversifying its economy? If anything they’re helping keep some of these other outside players at bay. Saavy Games coulda bought Bungie & Bethesda with this kind of money with a few billi left over

This same group already owns 5% of Nintendo and capcom, along with investing billions in EA, Take Two, and Activision btw
They also own SNK outright

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you aint playing any of that shyt right now

and most folks think MS ruined Rare:mjlol:.stupid Stan really said killer instinct:pachaha:.
:mjtf: we were talking about IPs being lost and nothing being down with them and the companies that MS has acquired in comparison and how they have revived and created.

I give you a list of IPs that have been created, gotten sequels and revived and you dismiss it

:snoop:

Wasteland 3 was one of my contenders for goty, killer instinct I played heavily through season 3 and still watch tournaments for. Grounded im having a blast with, the only one I don't like is SOT:manny:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf: we were talking about IPs being lost and nothing being down with them and the companies that MS has acquired in comparison and how they have revived and created.

I give you a list of IPs that have been created, gotten sequels and revived and you dismiss it

:snoop:

Wasteland 3 was one of my contenders for goty, killer instinct I played heavily through season 3 and still watch tournaments for. Grounded im having a blast with, the only one I don't like is SOT:manny:

:pachaha: MS aint making games from every IP Bethesda/Activision owned

that's a horrible argument.why even include grounded in the list if that's the argument your making? just stanning all over the place.

its time for y'all to be put on ignore.