Sasha Obama lowkey thick in jeans at college.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
:laff:

Barack would get him popped so quick

Barack when he see Pdiddy at dinner

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Chaos

Rookie
Daps
100% lol. When I started dressing for my body, I looked way better than trying to wear whatever everyone else was, or trying to be trendy. But it does come with age.

I've looked back at some pictures of things I wore in high school/late teens, and the embarrassment is palpable :pachaha:
That's true. Some women don't care either. They wear what makes them comfortable. If I were a celebrity,my fashion choices would be considered horrible because I don't care most of the time as long as I don't look dirty lol.
I could see me wearing that outfit especially to school. It's laid back and comfortable and this ain't a special event.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I know I got a whole thread on just buttholes in JBO, but some of y'all are weird. If a chick is normal and not built for IG or OF thotting, she's disgusting to you. :russ:

But whatever, I have no horse in this race. Lakers Title Lock 2023-2026

Daps
You would be too if you can't go out for a walk without people snapping photos and posting that shyt online for strangers to comment on.

Give me the money. I don't want the fame.

There are trade-off in life. Would you rather her life or a life of a kid that's financially struggling all the time and every situation is a crisis?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She needs to go work out with her mama. But really some daily light cardio will get her right.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Mods bush this thread tearing down the youth. Not one mention of a young black girl going to college. Which thecoli calls Black Excellence.

Immediately its about her body and how she looks. Yet black men will claim to not understand why our women are how they are. #TheseAreYourFrankensteins:respect:

I agree. Evil thread.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunate part about her transferring to USC. This didn’t happen at Michigan. But she’s in LA now.