Sasha Obama lowkey thick in jeans at college.

Daps
papa-pimp.jpg

ayooo :laff::laff::laff::laff:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This mom jean trend is not for thick girls. They just look dumpy and fat. Can't hop on all the trends... :manny:
this, but this is also something most women don't learn until their mid-20's when they're 1) more comfortable with and knowledgable about their body 2) they spending more time at work and don't need to chase the trends their friends are wearing

i look back at some of the shyt i was trying to do at 17/18/20 :huhldup:

tater

Superstar
Daps
this, but this is also something most women don't learn until their mid-20's when they're 1) more comfortable with and knowledgable about their body 2) they spending more time at work and don't need to chase the trends their friends are wearing

i look back at some of the shyt i was trying to do at 17/18/20 :huhldup:

100% lol. When I started dressing for my body, I looked way better than trying to wear whatever everyone else was, or trying to be trendy. But it does come with age.

I've looked back at some pictures of things I wore in high school/late teens, and the embarrassment is palpable :pachaha:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Droopy titties are a disappointment
I was not gonna comment in this thread but this is shameful. Not all droopies are equal and a brotha has enjoyed some pretty ass droopies multiple times. Watch your tone:ufdup:them shyts might be fuego.

Apologies to Mr. Obama.