Sasha and Malia Obama go hiking

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Their paternal grandparents are from region you do know that right?
doesn't mean anything. Kenya and Ethiopia have completely different tribes and look completely different from each other.
their paternal grandfather was a Luo from Kenya, who are Nilotic people. while most Ethiopians are Horner and have cushyte ancestry.

to be honest, their face shape look much more like Obama's mother than their grandfather. especially Malia

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Mods on a power trip. Both of these women are over 21 years of age. Just cause you remember them as young girls doesn’t mean they are children.

Ut just means you old.
They are the same age as me lol

rico_85

All Star
Daps
I would hate to be Secret Service having to hike in a damn suit and dress shoes:picard:

Facts. :ohhh: I seen a clip of Madam VP running up and down the stairs of the Capitol building. The Secret Service cat in a suit and a bullet proof vest was like damn she going back up this shyt :mjgrin::sadbron::to::sadcam::lupe:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GNwJQfxWIAA17Kw

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
presidential p*ssy :whoo:
Old ass picture. Sasha is ultra :flabbynsick: now. There was a thread about it some months back

I don't see the need to go online and objectify the physical appearance of every fukking woman whose image crosses your computer screen.

She doesn't model. She doesn't have an Instagram. She lives with her sister, doesn't seem try to put herself in the public eye at all and keeps her personal life completely private. She's just a USC grad with a sociology degree who wants to make her own life but is stalked by paparazzi for reasons she didn't ask for and has zero control over. Is commenting on her body literally all you have to say about her?

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
I don't see the need to go online and objectify the physical appearance of every fukking woman whose image crosses your computer screen.

She doesn't model. She doesn't have an Instagram. She lives with her sister, doesn't seem try to put herself in the public eye at all and keeps her personal life completely private. She's just a USC grad with a sociology degree who wants to make her own life but is stalked by paparazzi for reasons she didn't ask for and has zero control over. Is commenting on her body literally all you have to say about her?
:mjlol:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

:comeon: yes