Saraya Says WWE Held Her Back & That She Wasn't Allowed To Do Media.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The same company that could’ve fired you when a video of you licking nut off a one of there Championships surfaced :what:

They kept you on payroll when your neck was held together by Elmer’s glue & tape:martin:

And Saraya was on of my favorites but now :camby:
She would of sued them for $100 million and never had to work again.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The same company that could’ve fired you when a video of you licking nut off a one of there Championships surfaced :what:

They kept you on payroll when your neck was held together by Elmer’s glue & tape:martin:

And Saraya was on of my favorites but now :camby:

They kept her on the payroll because they were making a movie about her life. Good movie, highly recommend it.
Also are you saying they should fire people who injure themselves while wrestling for WWE?

Trips

Superstar
Daps
If ever there was a person who should be no where near the WWE did me wrong "shoots" it's Paige. They literally paid out her contract. Never released her. Tried to use her in basically every context but wrestling because of their legit fear that she could be paralyzed or worse in their ring.

The only thing that I will concede that they did her wrong on was about the twitch channel. I do think the WWE is on the wrong side of that. As yes they may have helped some of these people have larger name exposure it's still the person that's the draw not the association.

And as for her "hardcore" stuff. I still love the New Day's promo when the video first dropped and they live mic fukked with Woods.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
She's fine in AEW with her group. Not the same wrestler anymore but it is what it is.

People are weird bringing up that tape for anything but jokes like she released it on some Paris Hilton/Kim K shyt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If ever there was a person who should be no where near the WWE did me wrong "shoots" it's Paige. They literally paid out her contract. Never released her. Tried to use her in basically every context but wrestling because of their legit fear that she could be paralyzed or worse in their ring.

The only thing that I will concede that they did her wrong on was about the twitch channel. I do think the WWE is on the wrong side of that. As yes they may have helped some of these people have larger name exposure it's still the person that's the draw not the association.

And as for her "hardcore" stuff. I still love the New Day's promo when the video first dropped and they live mic fukked with Woods.
The association is what got them the attention, how many indie people are making a killing doing twitch?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She's fine in AEW with her group. Not the same wrestler anymore but it is what it is.

People are weird bringing up that tape for anything but jokes like she released it on some Paris Hilton/Kim K shyt.
Her group is a laughing stock, she's been a joke since she debuted.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
The association is what got them the attention, how many indie people are making a killing doing twitch?
Yes and no. I mean if you're boring even a "hot chick" can only go so far even if given a huge lead in. Paige held her audience wwe didn't promote it. Zelina Vega wasn't even really used on TV and was blowing up on twitch. Sure Zelina probably got some cross over but still was primarily if not outright her as the draw.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
xavier-woods-brad-maddox.gif

Found the theme btw:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Outside of Twitch, what did she actually get held back from?

Yeeeeah... I know it's like second nature for wrestlers who leave/get released from WWE to talk about being held back, but considering all the stuff she did get to do while remaining under contract, she might wanna sit this one out. People have been unceremoniously fired for far less.