Saquon Barkley is the BEST RB I've ever seen!!!

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
kevin-hart-waiting-face.jpg
Right. Whoever gets that QB combination, should never lose a game, ever

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Just watch.

Dobbs has the physical tools of a Randall Cunningham. Similar size, arm talent, and athleticism. But he's got Tom Brady intangibles in terms of competitive fire.

Dobbs is an MJ/Kobe level competitor. That is the #1 reason I'm confident he'll be special in the NFL.
I respect your dedication and loyalty. I'm all for Breh QBs making it
full

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just watch.

Dobbs has the physical tools of a Randall Cunningham. Similar size, arm talent, and athleticism. But he's got Tom Brady intangibles in terms of competitive fire.

Dobbs is an MJ/Kobe level competitor. That is the #1 reason I'm confident he'll be special in the NFL.

Dobbs does not have the dedication. The fire.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
This is the future of the RB position in the NFL. Forget Ezekiel Elliott and Leonard Fournette. This brotha is on a totally different level.

Perfect combination of speed, power, and agility.

AR-160829824.jpg

I'm calling it right now. Saquon Barkley will go down as the greatest RB in the NFL history.

This nikkas calves though :wow:

Gym brehs gotta be :mjcry: looking at this pic

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dobbs does not have the dedication. The fire.

Don't let the school stuff fool ya. He's a firey competitor. His parents are just brainiacs that pushed him to think education first sports second like them Asian kids.

Now that he has no more school work he's gonna go in on studying football.

Just watch him become Peyton Manning with the playbook.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Just watch.

I actually think he's a pretty decent pro prospect. Calling him Randall Cunningham mixed with Tom Brady is insane tho