SAPD fires officers accused of having sex while on duty

HoonDing

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus, GA
Female cop:"I want to be raped by you"
Male cop: "not really choice words after this sexual assault Of a 14 year old I just had"
Female cop: "I'm not 14 bae"

:skip:
:snoop:

:dame:

I would've ended all of that right then and there. Catch a charge messing around with these sick ass people.

• Dap
Reactions: One

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Female cop:"I want to be raped by you"
Male cop: "not really choice words after this sexual assault Of a 14 year old I just had"
Female cop: "I'm not 14 bae"

:skip:
:snoop:
I thought you made this up. Goofy bytch...

Last edited:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Met my other weedman at the one off wurzbach just last night lol

Mufukka was packed like the day before thanksgiving for some readon

That's the best HEB besides the one at Alon off NW Military.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Yeah the headline was misleading. They werent fired just for having sex on duty, it was a whole chain of fukkery...

She made him smash for the first time in a Home Depot parking lot tho :gucci:

He was trying to keep it cool and she kept pushing him to do dumb shyt. Now hes divorced and jobless...

Married nikkas get all the action:mjcry:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see a problem. Cops murder people and get suspended for a week but have sex and get fired?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn,surveilence left open the possibility it wasnt enough time to have had sex in the home depot parking lot.

But bytches luuuuh sending instant replay of exactly what happened to get you caught up:martin:

"Cant believe you drove to the Hd parking lot,stripped,did me,got dressed again in 15 minutes:krs:!"

Those bloody glove text gotta get deleted right away,along with the bytch who sent em if you love your girl or family folks:mjcry:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Damn,surveilence left open the possibility it wasnt enough time to have had sex in the home depot parking lot.

But bytches luuuuh sending instant replay of exactly what happened to get you caught up:martin:

"Cant believe you drove to the Hd parking lot,stripped,did me,got dressed again in 15 minutes:krs:!"

Those bloody glove text gotta get deleted right away,along with the bytch who sent em if you love your girl or family folks:mjcry:
Like she wanted him to get caught