SAPD fires officers accused of having sex while on duty

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
the content of the article is good reading
Yeah the headline was misleading. They werent fired just for having sex on duty, it was a whole chain of fukkery...

She made him smash for the first time in a Home Depot parking lot tho :gucci:

He was trying to keep it cool and she kept pushing him to do dumb shyt. Now hes divorced and jobless...

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Get married brehette's. :snoop:
His wife found out and beat her ass, got arrested by the bytch, got the charges dropped then turned around and snitched and got the last laugh. :whew:

The female cops ex boyfriend probably laughing about it too, since he works in the same substation as her. Which again is why you don't fool around with coworkers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They couldn't WAIT until they was OFF duty damn man...:wtf:

I mean I couldn't imagine no greater thrill than fukking your sexy coworker on the job:lolbron::ahh:..... I be having daydreams bout that shyt..:myman:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
leaving cum stains at a friends house ...LOL ... the level of fukkery that we know off .. just imagine what really all went down
Martinez texted: "I'm waiting for u on the sofa in the living room." :noah:

Fondren replied: "Following the victim to Sammc," "I'm stuck at this shootin (sic)," "In (sic) stuck at the scene guy died with gsw (gunshot wound) to the chest." :francis:
:mjlol:
Messing with this silly broad ruined his life...

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
He was trying to keep it cool and she kept pushing him to do dumb shyt. Now hes divorced and jobless...

But he GTD

giphy.gif

tumblr_mpw2h3bZoH1qff46jo3_400.gif

:myman:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
the internal affairs is a f**king joke. these badge flashing thugs run the streets lawlessly beating and killing american citizens with no worries of jail time or losing their jobs. internal affairs only steps in when officers are having internal extramarital affairs? FOH