Sanford, Florida Businesses Suffering after Zimmerman Verdict (VIDEO)

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you still shop at WalMart...
You still wear Ralph Lauren...
You still drive a Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler or Lincoln...
You still get groceries at Whole Foods, BiLo, Lowes Foods...

If you truly boycotted white business your entire lifestyle would have to change
The only white/non-black business I patronize on a regular is grocery store and gas.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
But you still shop at WalMart...
You still wear Ralph Lauren...
You still drive a Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler or Lincoln...
You still get groceries at Whole Foods, BiLo, Lowes Foods...

If you truly boycotted white business your entire lifestyle would have to change

I know your a CAC but let me just speak to my people:

Im so tired of ppl always giving out excuses for inaction. Boycotts are the ONLY thing that black people have ever done that resonated with white folks. They literally dont have souls. The only emotion they have is in their back pocket. All of these shufflers always want to naysay ANY and EVERY reaction that black person can have to a struggle. The best way in their eyes is totally empathy. We are literally in a war. Their WILL be casualties and contradictions. The good will outweigh the bad unless we keep wringing our hands like some worry-wart church ladies like "but but but what about the black business people in Florida (as if there are so many) "but but but what about the black workers"...........We are a community of 40 million strong. Collateral damage is sometimes a necessary evil.