Sandisk MicroSD 400GB - $114 @ Newegg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So I had quite the fiasco since Weds..i ordered the on sale 400gb card..got same day delivery. Ok. Nope..not OK. Got a text saying it was delivering Thursday..no big deal...I was out for the rest of the night..they drop it off an hour after I leave out. Took a pic..said it was delivered. Except that wasnt my door in that pic. I called customer service...told them of that mishap..told them to get the carrier to turn around and drop it off at my door. They made it seem like it was quite the task to get that done and wanted me to wait if this neighbor would drop it off when I came back the following morning.

Ok. That didnt happen. So I called them...they basically reordered me another card after giving me the run around of why he couldnt go get my package and drop it off to the CORRECT HOUSE..since he took a pic that said delivered and that was untrue. All in all...they reordered me a card. I said cool..whatever. I check delivery date on the site..it said Oct 30th. Nope. Called back and almost talked to every connecting line like animals but the Black girl definitely put in the effort to try to resolve it..even a Prime Now option was suggested but they wouldnt approve it. I stayed on the case of it going from one day delivery to Halloween. Unacceptable. She then said it will likely update to a delivery date closer by Sat morning. It did. Says Weds now.

I come back this morning...the package that was lost popped up from the neighbor..my 400gb card...and I'm getting a free one next Weds thanks to their bungling.
The magical life of Rock=Greatness

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So I had quite the fiasco since Weds..i ordered the on sale 400gb card..got same day delivery. Ok. Nope..not OK. Got a text saying it was delivering Thursday..no big deal...I was out for the rest of the night..they drop it off an hour after I leave out. Took a pic..said it was delivered. Except that wasnt my door in that pic. I called customer service...told them of that mishap..told them to get the carrier to turn around and drop it off at my door. They made it seem like it was quite the task to get that done and wanted me to wait if this neighbor would drop it off when I came back the following morning.

Ok. That didnt happen. So I called them...they basically reordered me another card after giving me the run around of why he couldnt go get my package and drop it off to the CORRECT HOUSE..since he took a pic that said delivered and that was untrue. All in all...they reordered me a card. I said cool..whatever. I check delivery date on the site..it said Oct 30th. Nope. Called back and almost talked to every connecting line like animals but the Black girl definitely put in the effort to try to resolve it..even a Prime Now option was suggested but they wouldnt approve it. I stayed on the case of it going from one day delivery to Halloween. Unacceptable. She then said it will likely update to a delivery date closer by Sat morning. It did. Says Weds now.

I come back this morning...the package that was lost popped up from the neighbor..my 400gb card...and I'm getting a free one next Weds thanks to their bungling.
The magical life of Rock=Greatness
Thanks for the heads up.

I’ll forward this over to amazon immediately to make sure the other card does not arrive on Wednesday. Saves the delivery driver another trip to your place.

lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Arrived two days early.. two for the price for one

Thanks for the heads up.

I’ll forward this over to amazon immediately to make sure the other card does not arrive on Wednesday. Saves the delivery driver another trip to your place.

lol

As for you..I see you talking big boy $hit again, I'll blaze your IP address to your local KKK coalition website for their Grand Wizard to play with. Watch that tone...I take what I want when I want and there isnt anyone alive that can stop me. GKNL, little nygga.