Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
:camby: At those on the internet who desperately tried to make excuse after excuse on how Sanaa and French both drunk, looking horny and in the limo to the hotel weren't about to fukk.

French had that I'm bout to smash smug face

I think that it is a reflection of what goes on in the black community. A man that truly cares about you would not let you embarrass yourself publicly like that. I think that the people not agreeing with her are not hating on her, but instead have seen this play out numerous times and know that will be on the "there aren't any good black man". I'm sure that Kenya Moore didn't want to settle down (her personal choice :yeshrug:), but she ended up on the same "black men ain't ish train. She's currently messing with a man that does not have her best intention at heart and people are saying let her have her fun :pachaha:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
scust at this LSA thread created by an indian homosexual.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Sanaa stay gettin ran thru Lathan
8c7akls-png.3090

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think that it is a reflection of what goes on in the black community. A man that truly cares about you would not let you embarrass yourself publicly like that. I think that the people not agreeing with her are not hating on her, but instead have seen this play out numerous times and know that will be on the "there aren't any good black man". I'm sure that Kenya Moore didn't want to settle down (her personal choice :yeshrug:), but she ended up on the same "black men ain't ish train. She's currently messing with a man that does not have her best intention at heart and people are saying let her have her fun :pachaha:

These low key simps that don't have accountability say shyt like that