San Jose Mayor watches as his security gets in a fight

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
What a failure of a mayor. He could've used the moment to defuse the tension and show himself as a leader but he just stood by and watched like a worm :mjlol:

And that police officer is exactly why they're overpaid and undereducated. How do you not sleep a random bystander when you're supposed to be trained ?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Cop played the situation all wrong. Saw the vid on YT.

Unless I missed it, the mayor had to call security over after the man interrupted the interview.

At that point, he should have approached the guy, identified himself as an officer, and asked to speak to him a few feet away.

Person who responds negatively to a known cop diffusing the situation by asking to speak to him to the side, is a dikkhead looking for problems.

Cop was aware enough that camera was rolling so he toned down the aggressive response, but that just opened him up to aggression from the other guy.
That kindler, gentler shyt doesn't work all the time.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Cop played the situation all wrong. Saw the vid on YT.

Unless I missed it, the mayor had to call security over after the man interrupted the interview.

At that point, he should have approached the guy, identified himself as an officer, and asked to speak to him a few feet away.

Person who responds negatively to a known cop diffusing the situation by asking to speak to him to the side, is a dikkhead looking for problems.

Cop was aware enough that camera was rolling so he toned down the aggressive response, but that just opened him up to aggression from the other guy.
That kindler, gentler shyt doesn't work all the time.

I agree with everything except the 5th sentence

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:russ: security is ass and breh was minding his business when security started shyt with him now he's getting charged
Exactly. That was a fukking scrap between 2 civilians who had a disagreement. Security breh tried to check bro and bro wasn't having it. No laws were broken. Nobody is obligated to follow the rules of the security of a random ass dude on the street.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka dressed like the Transporter and getting his ass embarrassed. :damn:

Take off that suit :dame:

@Mowgli where you at? I need your assessment on this, pause!
Security had no grappling and no hands. Didn't even try to keep the mayor safe. Just caught up in his own pride. Pepper spray could have made this guy look like Jordan Burroughs but he wanted to just prove himself. Hands all extended he was just dying to get a overhand right you're fired good night