San Francisco is not a real place. Tow truck tries to tow car at redlight.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
What do they do with it once they successfully hook it up? Are they stealing it or just basically kidnapping it for ransom?

Why haven't those responsible been put in jailed and their business shut down? It seems crucial for justice and community safety.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
That becomes a 100% self-defense situation in that scenario. I can safely say my CPL would have been made very useful in that scenario.

If you try to pull my car at a red light in broad daylight I consider that carjacking

popogogo

Pro
Daps
Tow truck companies are some of the most predatory businesses in America

Especially if u live in a big city
My sister came in from out of town and was using our dad's truck.
She parked downtown to go to a store and they towed the truck within 10 minutes because she did not put money into the meter. The problem is that my dad has DISABLED VETERAN license plates so that vehicle does not have to pay the meter.

I bring her to the impound yard and they say "Sorry, our mistake." but you have to pay $150 to get the car out today but they will refund the money the next day when the manager gets in.

MAN WTF?
There was no reasoning with these bytches and I was about catch a case so I just paid the fee to get the whip and came back the next day to get my money. These b*stards gave me the run around for weeks. The only way I got my money was because my homie was on the City Council and this company had city contracts and he had his office call them.

fukking criminals!

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
In SF? Or somewhere normal
SF, I’m assuming this shyt don’t happen in normal places.

Like scooping up random cars while the owner is driving it is crazy as fukk.

I don’t think I have a criminal mind but I’d never come up with something like that :dwillhuh: