San Fran Mayor London BREED....intriguing.....

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
You got a chance breh .. her ex is :flabbynsick:
My naija breh going to jail
:mjcry:
anywho, she needs more time to grow into the role. The homeless situation in San Fran is just...
:scust:

rawImage.jpg

But he's about that paper .. :myman: . Gotta get ya weight up :mjlol:

:francis:

SF corruption probe: Mayor Breed dated Nuru years ago, discloses ‘gift’ from him .

The mayor said her
18-year-old car broke down and Nuru took it to a private mechanic who fixed it up. Nuru also helped her get a rental car. Breed said the value of those favors was about $5,600.

:picard:

gallery_xlarge.jpg

Mayor London Breed admitted to letting former Public Works chief Mohammed Nuru pay about $5,600 for expenses involving repairs to her car — a gift the mayor said she wasn’t required to disclose because the two had dated and been friends for decades.

The gift from Nuru may have violated city ethics laws, and it was quickly picked up on by Breed’s opponents Friday.
“To be clear: I never asked Mohammed Nuru to do anything improper, and he never asked me to do anything improper,” Breed said in her post Friday. “I was not aware of the schemes alleged by the FBI until shortly before they became public, and when I was informed, I immediately reported the information to our City Attorney.”

Nuru’s and Bovis’ alleged schemes are detailed in the Justice Department’s 75-page criminal complaint that lays out information gathered from undercover officers, wiretaps and confidential sources. Nuru and Bovis, the owner of the now-closed Lefty O’Doul’s restaurants, are accused of concocting several plans, some of which were allegedly intended to steer city contracts to Bovis.

Nuru has also been accused of accepting gifts from a billionaire Chinese developer in exchange for help with a real estate deal, lying to the FBI, and receiving free and discounted building materials that he did not disclose.

The fallout from the arrests continues. In addition to the FBI investigation, the city attorney and controller’s offices are engaged in far-reaching internal probes. Supervisor Haney has said he plans to propose a ballot measure to cleave Public Works in two, forming an entirely new city agency: the Department of Street Cleaning and Sanitation, which would focus on street and sidewalk cleaning, waste management, illegal dumping and maintaining public toilets.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'd smash. There ain't nothing wrong with ordinary.

If this woman here were just a manager of a hotel or something, and asked me out - i'd respectfully decline or make up some bullshyt excuse.

and nothing about her makes me want to see her naked. But do you breh...get it how you live...i guess :pachaha:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s am I missing?

She’s cute asf to me...got them big thick legs and a cute smile...:noah:

What the hell..:mindblown: kats shaming black men cause they find a black woman attractive.

On top of that an educated black woman who is the mayor of a large american city...:mindblown:

Jokers acting like this some fat white woman who is trailer trash. Or some 95 year old grandma or some heffa with an 8th grade education and 7 kids that jokers lusting over.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

gallery_medium.jpg

Federal authorities charged San Francisco Public Works Director Mohammed Nuru and high-profile restaurateur Nick Bovis with fraud Tuesday following a public corruption probe. The schemes involved an envelope of cash, fraudulent city contracts, improper gifts from a Chinese developer and a $2,000 bottle of wine, according to authorities.

FBI agents on Monday arrested Nuru, 57, and Bovis, 56, at their Bay Area homes before unsealing a federal complaint Tuesday for one charge of wire fraud. Nuru is separately charged with lying to the FBI after initially being arrested on Jan. 21 and being told to keep quiet about the investigation.

Petty ass charges ..