San Diego Comic Con 2014

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I chose not to go too many damn "stars" promoting their wack tv shows, You have to buy a pass to get most places, plus how bad did it reak of sweaty fat nerd in there?
once you cop your con pass, everything going on inside is free to you breh. NOW, all this tv show/movie shyt has made the con wack to me. being as tho i'm ana rt dude, i go there for the art and the comic/animation shyt. That stuff gets less and less every year, but the con gets larger and larger every year.

didnt reek at all, shyt has ac, and there be bytches in there. Anime Expo was fukkin horrible with nerdiness and smelliness

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
once you cop your con pass, everything going on inside is free to you breh. NOW, all this tv show/movie shyt has made the con wack to me. being as tho i'm ana rt dude, i go there for the art and the comic/animation shyt. That stuff gets less and less every year, but the con gets larger and larger every year.

didnt reek at all, shyt has ac, and there be bytches in there. Anime Expo was fukkin horrible with nerdiness and smelliness

I was going to find a way out there to show off my work with me thinking thatd be my only way of exposure, but that tv, and press sh1t made me re-think going to it

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I was going to find a way out there to show off my work with me thinking thatd be my only way of exposure, but that tv, and press sh1t made me re-think going to it
its still good exposure. in all actuality, the smaller cons seem to be better for exposure since its less fukkery about tv and movies.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
DSC_9508_zps591598af.jpg

nah, he ain't just blade...He's playing Idris Elba, playing Blade....the dualities:obama: