San antonio spurs security guarding Wembanyama smacked brittany spears in the face

Red Money

All Star
Daps
I agree Spurs might have to come up off some money though tbh.

Knocking a hand back is like a player falling into the crowd unintentionally in this case. Granted ticket to the arena protects the player from accidental contact.

But she got swatted away without anyone intending to do something to Britney. Nothing to see here and most people wouldn't see it as intentional. Britney needs to watch the video....she kinda wants to be in the headlines with a young star to get back into pop culture.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I agree Spurs might have to come up off some money though tbh.
that'd suck cuz this happens to any everyday Joe who runs up on a celeb but I get it...it's Britney Spears so the Spurs prob gotta find a way to make it all go away.

Me personally? I'm letting any "fallout" ride out and keeping it moving :manny:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
that'd suck cuz this happens to any everyday Joe who runs up on a celeb but I get it...it's Britney Spears so the Spurs prob gotta find a way to make it all go away.

Me personally? I'm letting any "fallout" ride out and keeping it moving :manny:
We will see it's up to her if she wants to pursue it in civil court.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
She hit herself. Man just batted her hand away when she ran up touching him. What’s the case? That’s what security is for
I'm talking about a lawsuit not a criminal case. You can literally sue someone for anything and I wouldn't be surprised if the settle if that happens. Just a prediction I personally don't give a damn about this we've seen it now.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I'm talking about a lawsuit not a criminal case. You can literally sue someone for anything and I wouldn't be surprised if the settle if that happens. Just a prediction I personally don't give a damn about this we've seen it now.
I think it’s a stretch to see it getting to that point. That’s the expected action of a bodyguard when someone runs up. They aren’t waiting around to see if it’s a celeb running up from behind. And even if it is a celeb, why should they just be allowed to come in physical contact? You act right away, and he didn’t even hit her

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Security thought it was a random crazy lady

Britney thought she was 19 yr old Britney and she has that white woman arrogance to touch strangers

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Britney and the media owe this Giraffe an apology, dude didnt even turn around, or have anything to do with that shyt.