San Andreas is better than GTA V

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Soooooooo much potential..shame what they did to single player but thanks to mods on pc they have added a bunch of missons...

The map also seems incomplete. I sometimes wonder if Rockstar was going to recreate the 3 main cities from SA but they didn't have enough time and settled on Los Santos.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They really need to remaster their GTA catalog. GTA V was great but SA did everything perfect, it's one of the few games I can't find any fault with. I remember buying SA on the Xbox 360 store and being pissed because it was the mobile version, then the PS4 came thru with the real version.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
SA had the better characters, and a lot of cooler side activities to do. Going to the gym, dancing at the club, going on dates, gang territory wars and shyt was amazingly fun and it had a great charm to it. Somewhere along the line, R* lost its endearing and humorous edge and went for more serious realistic games. So I understand why people don't care for newer ones compared to older joints. I'll definitely say SA was better than V from a SP standpoint...

But man GTA Online has given me WAY too many hours for me to put any other GTA game above it. So much free content and updates. It's insane to think any other GTA can replace it at the top for me personally.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I want that desperately but I’ve given up all hope of them remastering it...truth be told I’d be absolutely content w/ them simply making it backwards compatible
4k or don't bother

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Takes me back to when I had a chipped PS2 and would burn my own games :ohlawd:

them torrents took weeks to download.

I remember around this time I was eating hard off of GTA SA and The Warriors.

Warriors is another game that needs a new gen remake.

GTA SA is honestly the best game I've played. It was so far ahead of any other game during that period. The only other game that had the same effect on me was GTA 3, which was also groundbreaking.

I was still on PS1 level as a kid but I remember going to an older cousins house and playing gta 3. The first time I went in front of a car and fido gave the bird to the beeping driver I was literally :gladbron:

Kids nowadays aren't wowed by anything like that lol.