SAMURAI JACK IS BACK!

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I Like How Ashi Is Going HAM in a chaotic environment and Jack Is making tea in a cool environment :jawalrus:

Ashi Was Going In and she took out her momma tho :dwillhuh:
And Its Been Along time coming but The Jack Is Back :TheJack:

This Show is Still super engaging after all these years And Personally I Can't Find Anything to Complain About...

Yale Students Call Out 'Samurai Jack' For Sexism And Homophobia

:gucci: But unfortunately Someone always Will :NahSon:
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Dope episode.

-Ashi's mom is slim thick just like her. Ashi taking out the army to give Jack time to find his sword reminded me of DBZ when everyone was trying to stop Frieza from interrupting Goku gathering energy for the spirit bomb.

-I like how tranquil the journey was during Jack's mediation to get the sword back, preparing the tea carefully even though it came out terrible.

-Jack's subconscious being so enraged reminded me of the Key and Peele sketch they used to do with Obama's inner voice.

-Ashi really is a loyal chick, first to a fault due to her mother's teaching but now she's loyal to someone she actually respects.

-Finally saw how Jack lost the sword. It wasn't lost in the physical sense, more of a mental block. Jack's anger was the problem all along, he had gotten angry to the point where he lost his way. The sword itself wasn't lost, HE was lost.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I Like How Ashi Is Going HAM in a chaotic environment and Jack Is making tea in a cool environment :jawalrus:

This Show is Still super engaging after all these years And Personally I Can't Find Anything to Complain About...

Hyper-sexual bodies? scrawny or super buff? :gucci:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Who, after watching these last two episodes, don't think Jack and Ashi will get together? They're definitely going to. How could he not want to after what she did to save his life? Now, for all those people who struggle with Jack & Ashi's age....think about Aang and Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender? Aang was like 100+ years old after being frozen in all that ice. Plus it's not like in real life where being older can mean more money, more established, more power. Jack was too busy saving lives to build up a body count, wealth, etc... I'm willing to bet Jack is a virgin. That's his real sacrifice. That's what makes him a real hero in my book. How many of us can go 50 years (while being in our mid 20's prime) without sex and saving lives? No one.

You can tell I have nothing better to do on a Sunday morning

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Aku, you b*stard :mjcry: he was so close

Ashi is a fukking beast :picard:

:francis: I was a fan of the grizzled Jack.

I think jack with a beard and mech samurai suit along with the sword is a Better look. :yeshrug:

Made him look more like a beast :TheJack:

Clean And Original Ain't Bad tho :ld:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

This baby smiley brehs :mjlol::deadmanny:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Do ya'll think we're getting a Guardian rematch?
I think we HAVE to.

Made him look more like a beast :TheJack:

What I'm wondering is, when are we going to see Jack with the sword looking bearded like in that picture, as well as in the "crowned" vision we saw in the Guardian episode? Somehow he's going to have to get that beard back.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I think we HAVE to.

What I'm wondering is, when are we going to see Jack with the sword looking bearded like in that picture, as well as in the "crowned" vision we saw in the Guardian episode? Somehow he's going to have to get that beard back.

Maybe he gets it back or perhaps its just a picture they used for promo you never know. I hope its from he final battle with Aku though.

i know it was before all our times here so, how did the kid(s) not realize he's a nod to sammy davis jr. not sure if serious.

Honestly I didn't know it was Sammy either :yeshrug:

but I knew it wasn't gay I've seen plenty of movie star fancy types talk like that and its kind've a stereotypical A&R or Agent thing when they constantly put ''Bae'' At the end of every sentence.

I just recognized it. I never once though he was gay tho.

people be complaining about anything and everything out here to much free time & to many 1st work problems :BrookeDis:

Last edited: