Samsung’s next phone innovation involves two screens connected magnetically

drifter

Superstar
Daps
No but most of these innovations are just being thrown out to see what sticks , obviously this is not , cell phones have reach they’re peak so far , I really don’t see cell phones breaking that limit anytime soon

If Apple thought that in the mid 2000s you wouldn't be using the phone in your pocket as you do today. Grabbing a bunch of "gimmicks" and putting it together in a way that works is how the iPhone was created. Tech is always improving, it's in a slow cycle right now which is why we're stuck with notches and other weird shyt.

Whatever the telephone's next revolution is Apple won't be the first to it. There's a lot more to discuss with this but it depends whether or not people want to really have the conversation.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I mean it’s cool as fukk and I’ll definitely cop, but this is way more than a phone needs to be at this point :manny:
This makes zero sense:dead:

You complaining about a product but the product is so good that without even seeing the actual product

You already know u will buy it:dead:

And what the fukk does more than a phone needs to be even mean:dead:

A phone doesn't need to be a music player are u complaining about that too:dead:

I swear I never take the coli serious:heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So, two phones?

One for the plug, One for the Load
ZevUya9.png