Samsung Is About To Unleash The Flutes

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
An s10 with a different name :coffee:
The camera is nice and so is the battery but these are solutions to problems I don't have. My phone with heavy usage makes it a day. My pictures look good enough.

It's crazy that it's come to this. A person could today but something like a Galaxy S9 or S10 and be totally fine. From a development standpoint phones are at a standstill and yet the price continues to rise on them.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The camera is nice and so is the battery but these are solutions to problems I don't have. My phone with heavy usage makes it a day. My pictures look good enough.

It's crazy that it's come to this. A person could today but something like a Galaxy S9 or S10 and be totally fine. From a development standpoint phones are at a standstill and yet the price continues to rise on them.
These note 10 plus pics are fukking excellent..I see why they won the blind camera tournament two months ago

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

The Note10+ battery really is ridiculous. Haven't charged it since yesterday morning and I'm only at 64% :mindblown:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm copping that S20 ultra for sure. pre-ordering next week to replace my s9+

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
S20 Ultra is $1399

It's fire, but :laff: Ya'll done hit iphone prices....
You never pay these prices because Samsung gives half off if you trade in last years flagship.

I traded in 2 S10+ phones and got this Note10+ for nothing out of pocket.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Looks dope on paper, but...

I gotta find out what camera sensor are samsung putting in their newest phone. They been fooling the masses by inserting same camera sensor in their last few galaxy S series phones, just doing camera software work and presenting it as a new improved camera.

Most of the time You don't need these 108 MP for your camera unless you are willing to do more advanced photography. None of the social media pages are going to handle your full sized pic anyway.

What's crazy is that those old Lumia phones, if not for outdated hardware, they still shoot some of the most realistic looking photos a phone could take.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
When is the bubble gonna burst on this industry? Innovation and tech has plateaued.

When the market decides to correct and that recession finally happens :yeshrug:, theyll just claim this is a luxury good that not everyone needs but they will have to do something price was before their bottom line takes a hit

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
You never pay these prices because Samsung gives half off if you trade in last years flagship.

I traded in 2 S10+ phones and got this Note10+ for nothing out of pocket.

you can do similar things when new iphones release. Samsung does this because they know very few would up that full retail price.