Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5/Z Flip5: Available Aug. 11

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
OK I was mainly wondering about that crease bc I like to keep phones for a long time when I get them

I don't see many long term reviews since people trade them in each year
That used to be me with the phone trade-ins but not anymore. I haven't rooted a phone in eons either so I just get a new phone every 2-3 years.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Flip looks nice. Going with the Fold, though.

The bigger, the better. :dame:
:mjlol: Word.... I'm going to try out the Flip5 and if I really like it then I'll consider upgrading to the Fold6 next summer if they can make it slimmer.

:manny: But if I don't then I'll probably trade it in for a S24 Ultra in the spring when they come out. Either way I like having the latest flyest shyt because why not. Live your life, nikkas.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Outside of the larger front screen, there really isn't anything interesting enough to pull me away from the Flip 4.

Even with that said, the front screen is stuck at 60hz which isn't ideal.

Let's see what the Flip 6 talmbout :sas1:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Bought a Flip last gen. Loved it but they haven’t perfected the screen folding. Over time, the shyt will fail no matter what. There’s an air bubble that is pretty noticeable a few months in.

It’s a shame really but it was dope while it was brand new.

KnickstapeCity

Daps
Reppin
New York
Bought a Flip last gen. Loved it but they haven’t perfected the screen folding. Over time, the shyt will fail no matter what. There’s an air bubble that is pretty noticeable a few months in.

It’s a shame really but it was dope while it was brand new.
:manny: Flip5 closes completely flat and those bubbles are from the screen protector, breh.

:jbhmm: How is the battery life? Let a breh going from S23U to Z Flip5 know.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
How is the battery life? Let a breh going from S23U to Z Flip5 know.
I’ve had no issues with the battery life or anything outside of the screen. It was my secondary phone so wasn’t having heavy use. Just a few android games and camera use throughout the day.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My S20 Ultra still going skrong, not finna try to keep up wit you big dikk nikkas
This phone came out in 2020 and was only promised 3 years of updates so I wouldn't expect anymore past this year.

Personally I switched to Apple as my primary phones but Samsung destroys the value of their products with stuff like their trade in programs and their phones overall just crater in value after a year so it's probably a non-expensive upgrade to switch to a S22 Ultra.

KnickstapeCity

Daps
Reppin
New York
Can't lie the cover screen of the flip 5 might be a game charger.

I've been running every thing I can from it
Ru64vb9_d.webp
Fam, I love the size of the Flip5 and it's portability and all that but I miss my S23U.