Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5/Z Flip5: Available Aug. 11

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
My S20 Ultra still going skrong, not finna try to keep up wit you big dikk nikkas
:dead: :dead:
Ru64vb9_d.webp

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I have a Fold 3 and Tab S7.

With the Fold 3, I'm due for a upgrade next year so that will be right after the Fold 6 drops so I'll cop that then. I originally got my tablet because I've just always had it. I got this one specifically to draw on and while nice with Clip Studio Pro, I'm after something dedicated for that so I'll hang onto this Tab S7 for a minute.

Last year, I bought a Boox, posted it here.

For drawing, I want this. The Xencelabs Pen Display 24

list_1_1.jpg

I've promised myself this for when I get the position I want, which is contingent on my supervisor retires and I (hopefully) take over. She's CFO and I'm the controller.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I have a Fold 3 and Tab S7.

With the Fold 3, I'm due for a upgrade next year so that will be right after the Fold 6 drops so I'll cop that then. I originally got my tablet because I've just always had it. I got this one specifically to draw on and while nice with Clip Studio Pro, I'm after something dedicated for that so I'll hang onto this Tab S7 for a minute.

Last year, I bought a Boox, posted it here.

For drawing, I want this. The Xencelabs Pen Display 24

list_1_1.jpg

I've promised myself this for when I get the position I want, which is contingent on my supervisor retires and I (hopefully) take over. She's CFO and I'm the controller.

How's the fold 3 held up for the past 2 or 3 years?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
How's the fold 3 held up for the past 2 or 3 years?

Build quality, save for the crease in the screen that all get is fine. No issues there. To date, anything I throw at it, primarily productivity tools like Outlook, OneDrive or Excel, it handles like a champ. I record my son's basketball games on it and that's great too. So, I'm giving it at 9.5 out of 10. For the few times I do play a graphically intensive game or stream something on it like NBA League Pass, it's golden there too. That .5 off is for the screen creasing.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Build quality, save for the crease in the screen that all get is fine. No issues there. To date, anything I throw at it, primarily productivity tools like Outlook, OneDrive or Excel, it handles like a champ. I record my son's basketball games on it and that's great too. So, I'm giving it at 9.5 out of 10. For the few times I do play a graphically intensive game or stream something on it like NBA League Pass, it's golden there too. That .5 off is for the screen creasing.

OK I was mainly wondering about that crease bc I like to keep phones for a long time when I get them

I don't see many long term reviews since people trade them in each year

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
OK I was mainly wondering about that crease bc I like to keep phones for a long time when I get them

I don't see many long term reviews since people trade them in each year
I'm in the same boat as @iceberg_is_on_fire ..have the fold 3 and haven't had issues.

keeping it to use as mu newtablet/media device and making the flip 5 my main phone