Samsung following Apple & not gonna include free Power Adapters w/ Smartphones Next Year

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm :old:

I remember when phones came with cases. Now only the Chinese joints still do that

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's 2020, my parents are in their 60s and they have a plenty of chargers, headphones and accessories already. You'll be fine.
:heh:

that's not the point tho...:bryan: whatever happened to companies going the extra mile to make the customers happy... that's like buying a ps5 and the controller & or game plug, HDMI wire sold seperately...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that's not the point tho...:bryan: whatever happened to companies going the extra mile to make the customers happy... that's like buying a ps5 and the controller & or game plug, HDMI wire sold seperately...
I looked into this, it's said to be like 300,000 tons of waste that get tossed every year due to the accessories that are included in packages that people don't use and just throw away.

All I'm saying is... they've done the numbers and Apple knows that the vast majority of their customers already have the shyt anyway. They know what's up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I looked into this, it's said to be like 300,000 tons of waste that get tossed every year due to the accessories that are included in packages that people don't use and just throw away.

All I'm saying is... they've done the numbers and Apple knows that the vast majority of their customers already have the shyt anyway. They know what's up.

Everytime I buy a phone I always use the charger tho...:bryan: wouldnt it make sense if thats the case to make the box itself biodegradable if you so worried???

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
:whoa:
Sony doesn’t even want to announce the price yet let’s not give them ideas