Samsung exits Blu-ray player market in the US

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
One correction, Atmos is supported on the Samsung players. All you have to do is set the HDMI audio output to Bitstream. I have 2 of their UHD players connected to Onkyo Atmos AVR's.
All of Samsung’s 4K Blu-ray players support Dolby Atmos.
I was wrong. I'll take my L and keep it moving

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I was wrong. I'll take my L and keep it moving

No biggie fam, they got too much tech going on with the 4K stuff nowadays, confuses everybody.

I remember when I bought my AVR a few years back, Atmos 7.1.4 support, 7 HDMI inputs, however only 1 input supported 4K HDCP 2.2, and it didn't support HDR. Pain in the ass. Reason why most if not all of the UHD players a few years back had 2 HDMI outputs to split the signal between devices.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Never had a standalone blue ray. Always used my consoles. But yea streaming is taking over. We all know this.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah Im not into downloading movies anymore
I haven't downloaded a movie in years, But you can stream any movie from a movie site..for free.

You can watch tv, any channel..for free

You can download anything for free, You just need to know how to look for it but usually there's nothing to it. I didn't need to be taught how to do a Google search :francis:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Does the basic Xbox one s have a decent UHD player?

Updating to 4K next year and may cop one for the occasional UHD viewing

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm gonna get that Sony 4K Blu Ray player

Well worth it. I thought about swapping my 2 Samsung units out for 2 Sony's, and I am a Samsung video head all the way. However the Sony is built better, certain disc in my Samsung vibrates and makes all kinds of spinning noise, same ones in the Sony are library quiet. Makes a difference during quiet scenes in movies.