Sami Zayn re-signs with WWE

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Zayn could be a credible challenger or champion during minor PPVS
For a month.

I don't know why people think there is a problem with the Ziggler/roode/Sami/Balor/Benjamin/woods types to be strong in the midcard. That makes the show way better...maybe they can flirt with the top for a month like they tend to do with the woman's division but not everyone is a main event guy....I feel like Kevin Owens' slot in the main event should rotate between the guys I listed and people like them.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Only thing real is the money and the miles, pal
G5EpwX1.png

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
For a month.

I don't know why people think there is a problem with the Ziggler/roode/Sami/Balor/Benjamin/woods types to be strong in the midcard. That makes the show way better...maybe they can flirt with the top for a month like they tend to do with the woman's division but not everyone is a main event guy....I feel like Kevin Owens' slot in the main event should rotate between the guys I listed and people like them.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong, but I’m a big fan of his (from NXT especially) and I think he could be a big babyface

but yeah I think having a strong midcard is good too

they should honestly let the IC title main event minor events

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Everybody doesn't need to be in main event or hold a title and I wish the wrestling community would let that champion/main event or nothing mentality go.

Who said everybody should be in the main event? :gucci:

If anything I said that because of the lack of main eventers. It’s only like 5 between both brands.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
You gotta sign the IC championship number one contender by gawd

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so I'm babysitting my girl nephew while her and her sister out shopping and I threw on WrestleMania and honorary Uce one my favorites of all time...

but i still gotta question his manhood when I see that bowling ball spot :damn:

I hope that shyt was gimmicked/hollow or some shyt because I would be out for a week after that :picard: