Samantha Irvin leaving WWE

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
:mjcry:Look at it this way brehs....she finally got that WrestleMania moment with making Cody's title win worth throwing a parade over.

She got two, in my opinion.

"DAMIAN PRIEST IS CASHING IN HIS MONEY IN THE BANK CONTRACT?! :why::damn:"

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
other than Rico being over there is there any proof she legit going to AEW..this kinda strikes me as her gearing up for something outside of wrestling idk..her leaving the E for AEW is like going from the Lakers to the Sparks

No proof lol and I highly doubt she’s leaving a dream job like that cause of Ricochet cause if she did she would’ve been left

The abruptness of it makes me think there’s something else to it, maybe we’ll find out soon enough.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
One thing that is clear is that, even within WWE, this was news few saw coming. Both Fightful Select and Wrestlevotes report that many within WWE were shocked by Irvin's departure. Fightful further reported that some on the WWE staff noted her announcement was so sudden that she "couldn't have possibly informed everyone before leaving." That said, some within WWE had been expecting Irvin to leave eventually, after her fiancé, Ricochet, departed the promotion earlier this summer to join AEW.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Gab6vnCX0AAEVb9

lol