Baltimore Prison
:leostare: tf you say
jErnybNlfE1lm.webp

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I had a feeling for the past several months that she wasn’t going to be in WWE long term. Especially when Ricochet left.

On her social media I always notice she was posting old clips of her singing on “America’s Got Talent” and just videos of her singing period. I had this feeling for a while she was just using WWE as a stepping stone for something better. Maybe to relaunch her music career. Which I’m not mad at…

A few months ago she blacked out her profile picture on Twitter, took out everything releated to WWE on her bio, and she simply replaced it with “ARTIST.” Thats when I knew she was planning her exit.

I thought she would have at least stayed till Mania next year. But she literally said “deuces” and bounced on a random Monday. Which is pretty wild.

The company most likely knew she was leaving when she put in her notice. Last week was dead ass her last week with the company and she most likely didn’t tell anybody but management. Them getting Lillian Garcia on stand by was quite telling

Damn shame she left tho because she was by far their best ring announcer since Howard Finkel.

Oh well..

Edit: According to Meltzer i was spot on.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Cathy already quit once, then tried to go Hollywood. That was during the pandemic, unfortunately, so there weren't many opportunities so she came back. I think she will leave again soon. She's beautiful and smart, and the industry has rebounded so she will probably have better success now.
She definitely has the looks to make it :ahh:

And she not going to AEW but I wouldn’t be mad if she did. It would be better than her not being in wrestling at all. I wish her well in her future endeavors either way tho :ehh: