Salman Rushdie Was Just Stabbed At A Speaking Event In NY State

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
How does knowing who some random dude (who gets his rocks off on insulting folk's beliefs) is enrich my life? :what:
It's less that you didn't know who he is, there's no real issue with that. It's that you insinuate that being ignorant is some kind of virtue, and that knowing of a world famous author and intellectual is suspect behavior for Black folk.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
It's less that you didn't know who he is, there's no real issue with that. It's that you insinuate that being ignorant is some kind of virtue, and that knowing of a world famous author and intellectual is suspect behavior for Black folk.
Nah, this particular author has nothing to DO with black folks. It's why I put "brehs" in quotes. There are plenty of world famous authors that should be known, but some random cac who got his popularity by shytting on a particular religion isn't anything worthy of note.

Same thing with Dawkins.

These people aren't intellectuals, they're just eloquent a$$holes.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah, this particular author has nothing to DO with black folks. It's why I put "brehs" in quotes. There are plenty of world famous authors that should be known, but some random cac who got his popularity by shytting on a particular religion isn't anything worthy of note.

Same thing with Dawkins.

What type of cac you know of has a name like Ahmed Salman Rushdie? :what:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
JK Rowling has now recieved death threats as well..

Rushdie may lose an eye

Canon

Veteran
Daps

Same thing with Dawkins.

:russell: nikka shut up