Reppin
NULL
Salma-Hayek-without-makeup1.jpg
looks like a deflated rosie odonnell :hovtrump:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to be a manager at a luxury hotel in Atlanta-- I've met Sofia. They do a lot to make her seem thicker than she really is. You wouldn't look twice at her if you saw her off the red carpet. At best she's an attractive soccer mom. Same with Scarlett Jo. She looks like a midget chipmunk in real life.

Have you met any other famous folks?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Have you met any other famous folks?
Jay, Beyonce, Tom Cruise, Cam Newton, Chris Paul, Anthony Mackie, Michael Douglas, Jeezy, Melissa McCarthy, Brooke Shields, Kelly Rowland, Vin Diesel, Ben Afleck, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Steve Harvey, Drake, Wayne, PND

Lol there are a lot. I'm sure I'm forgetting people.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jay, Beyonce, Tom Cruise, Cam Newton, Chris Paul, Anthony Mackie, Michael Douglas, Jeezy, Melissa McCarthy, Brooke Shields, Kelly Rowland, Vin Diesel, Ben Afleck, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Steve Harvey, Drake, Wayne, PND

Lol there are a lot. I'm sure I'm forgetting people.

Cool man seems like you met a lot of folks.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
i believe every word.. people see them on tv, movies, and magazines and feel like that's what they look like. nah

most of the broads are 5'3, frumpy with jacked up faces. they don't spend a third of the budget on hair, makeup and styling

soon as you see 85% of these chicks fully nude, it all changes.. i can't imagine seeing them in real life without the million dollars in lighting, cameras and post editing

No surprise I agree, 99% of celeb nudes are just :ld: